Home

Prototype Design

Which design should I use in my site, The Bubblegum Crisis Center?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which design should I use in my site, The Bubblegum Crisis Center?

• The Current
    • The Prototype

Hey everyone. Okay after a little while of looking over my website then looking at many other ones I have decided to change the design. But, I want the opinion of others before I implement the new design.

My current design (Click here to view the current design) Is dark and uses a lot of blue and greys and is centered on the page. But it some ways it looks cluttered at times.

My prototype design (Click here to view the prototype design) Is brighter, has more white than black and is on the left of the page.

Also, the only links that work in this design are:

- Home

- Contact Us

- Credits

- Link to Us

- Links

Check them to see how the design looks in different pages

Now these two designs are VERY different from each other... So give me your opinion on which design I should go with

- The Current

or

- The Prototype

I'll be choosing which design I'll be going with by the end of the month.

Thanx

I prefer the first one as it is... It seems a lot less crowded, and more.. 'organised'.. than the second one... The layout just feels better... But the grey background for the prototype is better... Makes it feel a bit more alive... :D

BTW, if bandwidth is causing you a problem, I've got at least 50 megs of space that I'm not using (and prolly never will..), with about 150megs of bandwidth allowance per day... I dunno, I could host your pics or something.. Take some of the strain off Topcities... Just a thought :)

Originally posted by Lynk Former

so the colours in the new design bothered you... Hmmmmmm what If i used the colour scheme on the old design but kept the layout of the new design? Do you think that would work out?

hmm, I imagine, how that could look. Ok, it would look really cool. Try it! But the logo from the prototype design you must keep...

Originally posted by Kyle d'Tana

hmm, I imagine, how that could look. Ok, it would look really cool. Try it! But the logo from the prototype design you must keep...

I'm way ahead of ya! I've already made another new design with the qualities of both of the designs i posted... Click here to view it. Again the only links that work are Home, Contact Us, Credits, Link to Us and Links.

@ Waccy: My site takes up 117mb... and growing rapidly i might add...

@ Red: Yeah, it's TopCities... they're bastards...

But I'm not with TopCities anymore... I'm with a new provider, I just have to upload everything onto the new provider b4 I redirect every1 there.

Archived