Home

Ithorian/Momaw Nadon

Sounds Risky

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have commented earlier, but I just woke up :) Stayed up way too late working on my Bothan :(

This is lookin great! To give us a better idea of what it'll look like when it's done, pull the two mirrored halves apart, then delete all the Faces between them, then pull them back together :)

You should definitely keep working on this :D

Wow, I cannot wait to see this guy in action. I might have to work on a skin for this eventually [not for the release; I'm kinda overwhelmed here with all the skins I want to do] but I've got a character in mind that I want to see in-game eventually, an Ithorian Jedi Knight, just graduated about five or so years post-TPM.

WOW! I forgot all about Hammer Head all together!

That model is so cool! I feel 5 years old again. Hammer Head was one of the first SW action figures I ever had! I love it. Looks perfect so far.

If you don't go on and finish this model I will find you....

Great Work! Keep it up!

:cool: An Ithorian! This is fantastic. I see it all now, an Ithorian Jedi, Ithorian Sithlord, Ithorian Bounty Hunter, and Ithorian X-Wing Pilot and an Ithorian Maintenence Technician. Hopefully you feel you have enough support now Matt and you'll continue. I don't know why anyone else didn't try one sooner?????

(In case any of the above message is misunderstood, I'm in support of minority groups such as Ithorians) :D

Really nice job so far!

Definitely make this model. Of course we want Hammerhead!! and I fully agree, the more alien species the BETTER!

The Ithorian race has got to be the most classic Star Wars Race (aside from any alien main characters) so I've been waiting for someone to start one.

That is a good start man, because I've just begun playing around with Gmax, and I'm not close to doing anything like that yet :)

-nomad

MTFBWY

Oh and this is one of those perfect models to release with a nice and varied skin pack, but for now, focus on building the model at your own pace and make sure you're satisfied with what you do ;)

gotta love the non-human species ... the more the merrier!!

it's too bad the ithorians have only had background roles in the movies. you only see him/them in the cantina, right? this kick @$$ model will give the race a prominent role in the game, one which they deserve. now ain't i being politically correct?! ;) actually i think genthar has brainwashed me.

but i digress ...

the head is looking wonderful. can't wait to see how the body looks. and is it true that they're slightly larger than humans? maybe you can use the scaling mod to make him bigger than us puny humans? just a thought. one last thing, are there any EU ithorians that you're basing your model on (just to make him more "official")?

-EDIT-

forget i asked about an EU ithorian ... maybe if i'd actually read the title of this thread before i posted, i'd see a name ... i'm a moron.

-EDIT-

keep up the great work!

Archived