Home

Release: Imminent

sithlord-II

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

delmar:

You have mail

to answer questions, yes, it is Vader 2.0. To see the differences between it and the previous 1.3, you will have to play it - unfortunately the file seems to be down at the moment. I have also sent the file to jk2files.com and http://www.jedi-outcast.com, but i am not sure when they will be up at those sites.

But trust me, it is a decent update for vader..... toonces attested to this

;)

if you guys are happy using the existing vader, don't worry about this update. Cheshire, arco and i thought it would be a worthwhile download for multiplayer, and an interesting setup for a model.

sithlord-ii

sith, i just downloaded the model ... slight changes make a difference. it's *BLEEP* awesome! great job, especially with the environment map/shader you have going on the flange of his helmet. tres nice! so tell me, what's the trick?!

... and i know you know what i mean. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Kent H

This is a pretty cool update. I was just practicing against a bot and did a decapitation kill, except that instead of losing his head, he loses the helmet, with Anakin's scarred head from RotJ underneath! Very cool indeed.

gee. thanks alot jackass. you know, some of us have yet to get home from work and try this. I've been waiting for Sithlord II's updated Vader for weeks now and you ruined the surprise completely. Geez.

Archived