Home

Release: Imminent

sithlord-II

Unfortunatly not enough people actually read the readme.txt now a days :( That's unfortunate because this model is worth the download for the supprise value alone. The little touches that were put on it puts this model in a class of it's own

A shame indeed, but not a complete loss, it's a briliant model, with some truely unique thinking implemented, kudos goes out to Sith, Cheshire, and Arco for their brainstorm

CT :lightning

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sithlord II and everyone great job. I had an idea of certain things but let me say thanks to everyone who ruined that suprise for me and others that as of yet are still unable to download it. I just tried jediknightii.net and it said invalid zip file.

The Vader 2.0 is worth the download just for the surprise. Those of you that are trying to dl, just keep trying, lot of ppl dl'ing. Can you imagine what it's going to be like when Yoda is released?????

For moderators: A few post above a Kent H. gave a spoiler to the surprise, please, delete or edit that post and the one underneath it. Let's keep the surprise and SURPRISE!!!! Thanks Sithlord-II and moderators.....

Sithlord, Cheshire, Acro,

Thanks a lot guys!

Great Job!!

Sith, I love the new taunts too.

The model looks excellent, and you guys have entered a new area for exploration and invention.

I thank you each... once again :)

-nomad

May the force be with you.

Tell your sister... she was right.

this model is the coolest i love it when you chop a limb off and wires show and i experinced a little bug

when i used the "chesire" model when they chop off his head he wears the top of vaders helmet and it looks like a constrution worker hat

The model is much cooler.. but there's one thing that I think is odd.. with this version, when Vader walks, his arm goes through the cape as opposed to the cape animating with his arm like the previous versions. Was this deliberate or overlooked?

akpiggott: yeah, it was somewhat deliberate to give the cape more shape in the sense of bulk... to make him look broader, that the cape is falling over his shoulders.

it was done because when you link the cape to the arms in such a way, the cape deforms too much with the arms... i wanted it to stay mostly in place, with some links to the body and such

and uber, i noticed that too - to fix it, switch back to normal version, then switch to the cheshire again

that fixes it

sithlord-ii

Archived