Home

Padme Wanted [RP Team]

Lord_Of_Sith

This may sound odd but I would like to form a little Roleplaying team thing for JKII Multiplayer....I'm gona be Anakin and I need a girl to play Padme and we'll go around on servers killing people acting like Star Wars people....hence "Role Playing Team"....if anyone is interested PM me or email me

Originally posted by Lord_Of_Sith

This may sound odd but I would like to form a little Roleplaying team thing for JKII Multiplayer....I'm gona be Anakin and I need a girl to play Padme and we'll go around on servers killing people acting like Star Wars people....hence "Role Playing Team"....if anyone is interested PM me or email me

Oh brother. :rolleyes: Roleplaying team! Bah! We're on to your little plan, Sith. j/k :D

well that didn't go over as i had hoped....no one can take anyone seriously nowadays.....w/e you guys want to think is fine but im doing this strictly in the sence of roleplaying.....you are the perverted ones for thinking i would be diabolical enough to create a "scheme" rather than trying to enhance the game as much as I can......jeez

I think I know what would happen. I saw this once in a server (please note that I never went there again :eek: )

Somebody (namely Lord_of_Sith) binds the script to fall down, as if he's been kicked or pushed or pulls. If its bound, he doesn't automatically get up. he stays down. Meanwhile, the poor soul playing Padme stands over him and squats repeatedly, making it look as though she's getting it up the ass.

The problem, however, is when I saw it, it was 2 GUYS! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*Bangs head against wall* CAN'T... GET... RID... OF... HORRIBLE... IMAGE! :(

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

I think I know what would happen. I saw this once in a server (please note that I never went there again :eek: )

Somebody (namely Lord_of_Sith) binds the script to fall down, as if he's been kicked or pushed or pulls. If its bound, he doesn't automatically get up. he stays down. Meanwhile, the poor soul playing Padme stands over him and squats repeatedly, making it look as though she's getting it up the ass.

The problem, however, is when I saw it, it was 2 GUYS! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*Bangs head against wall* CAN'T... GET... RID... OF... HORRIBLE... IMAGE! :(

O...M...F...G...

Did u had to share that!!.. Now I have that picture in my head... I hope at least they were using the rite skins (the guy skin on the floor, and a girl skin on top )...

LOL.....now i understand why everyone was all freaked out.....alrighty then! I'll change it from Padme to Obi Wan....anyone interested now??

No wonder anakin when to the dark side!

Anakin: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

why is everyone flaming me :(

No no no no no...we're not flaming you, we're just toying around with the idea of the whole Padme-Anakin RP team thing and how some people might completely throw it outta proportion. When you brought up an Obi and Anakin idea though, Seraphim found it a little amusing :).

I must admit, it'd be a good idea...I mean, my buddy and I roleplay on a Jedi vs Merc vs Sith server all the time, but we're our own characters (Mythren Westwind and Frio Westwind) - both Jedi, and for the most part our only real roleplaying aspect is that we watch each others back (and I occasionally stab his for fun :D ).

We're not flaming you, or at least I'm not. This community is actually very friendly if you get to know them.

Archived