Home

Episode III informations...

Freakinmario

I thought that everybady should know what George Lucas is planning for the next and most anticipated Episode III. So I will put it right here for all of you, just as I found it in http://www.imdb.com

Fans of Hayden Christensen will have to do without his hunky features in the new Star Wars installment - he will be wearing the body suit and mask of the evil Darth Vader. A source on the Australian Fox Studios set, where Lucasfilm representatives reportedly visited last week, reports that the new movie, Episode III, will begin filming next summer, with Boba Fett actor Daniel Logan told to keep the months of July and August free. In addition to Christensen, who played Anakin Skywalker in Episode II: Attack of the Clones, donning Vader's famous black suit, the source, quoted on the Ain't It Cool News website, reports that casting director Robin Gurland met with British stars Samantha Morton, Robert Carlyle and Christopher Eccleston in London earlier this month. Jonathan Hales will reportedly return as co-writer, as will the CGI version of cult character Yoda - and mountains and caves around Australia have been touted as possible locations for the movie.

Are you happy with this? I'm not...:vadar::fett::yodaball:

Cause it would be lame as lame could get if a teenage Boba kills off Mace who is one of the most powerfull Jedis in the galaxy. Jango Trained all his life and he was probably the the best non-Jedi fighter out there and he lasted all but 5 seconds vs. Mace and your going to tell me a not fully trained teeenage Boba will kill Mace? Please:rolleyes:

That would be Proposterous. I would want Mace to go out in the hands of Sidious, Anakin or heck even against 50 clone troopers to the death, But not Boba.

I hope he plays another role that has nothing to do with killing mace.

Originally posted by Freakinmario

I just didn't want Hayden to play Darth Vader, but that's totally personal opinion. Anyway, I think that Mace is not going to sell his head so cheap to Boba Fett, although he's going to be helluva good bounty hunter-jedi killer.:fett:

It was said somewhere that the original man who was in the darth vader suit may be in it again.

Well, Hayden is supposed to don the armour at some point in the film, but I don't believe it will be until near the end. I personally want to see how George Lucas is going to do this. Whether or not he will reveal that Anakin becomes Darth Vader, or Vader just appears after Anakin "dies", and that you can suspect some link between the two. Lucas wants to make it so that people watching the trilogy for the first time(from 1-6) will be surpised about luke's lineage(obiviously a blond haired boy named Luke Skywalker could in no way be related to Anakin. Right:D) And I don't mind if Boba kills Mace. Note the word "Kills". I would love to see a scene where Vader and Mace duel, and Vader injures Mace badly, losing some limb or another, and Vader takes Mace's Lighsabre. Vader turns around, starts walking out, and when he gets outside the room he turns his head to some unseen person, and says "He's all yours". Then little Boba Fett walks in with his Dad's blasters, and the doors slide closed behind him. Now that, would be a cool scene.

Originally posted by Reb_Starblazer

And I don't mind if Boba kills Mace. Note the word "Kills". I would love to see a scene where Vader and Mace duel, and Vader injures Mace badly, losing some limb or another, and Vader takes Mace's Lighsabre. Vader turns around, starts walking out, and when he gets outside the room he turns his head to some unseen person, and says "He's all yours". Then little Boba Fett walks in with his Dad's blasters, and the doors slide closed behind him. Now that, would be a cool scene.

Mace aint going out like no sicka i tells you!:mad:

That would totally ruin it for me. Ah well I hope that doesnt happen.

also-Lucas himself was asked this question. He replied by saying that Boba wont even fit in his dads suit yet in ep.3.

That still isnt real reasuring but hey...its something.

Thanks a lot Chastan, you are very well informed ...prob droid. The original man behind Darth Vader's suit was Dave Prowse, who has already said that he would like to wear that costume one more time. As a matter of fact, he said that he has already made a contact with George Lucas and it seems he said, according to some reports : "Well, Christopher Lee is above 60 and he can handle a lightsaber damn well. Why not me?"

You can see who is Dave Prowse at this adress.

http://www.daveprowse.co.uk/

As for the voice of the then menacing evil lord, check here who has done it before.

http://www.starwars.com/bio/jamesearljones.html

Do you think that Hayden can rise to the occasion? I doubt it...:vader3:

I'm sure that Anakin won't have to wear the suit for at least the first third of the movie.

They GOTTA have the battle between him and Obi-Wan in there somewhere.

Also, they gotta show the killing off of Dooku, so that Vader can actually take his place at Palpatine's/Sidious's side.

They've also gotta show Padme taking Leia to Alderaan, and Obi-Wan taking Luke to Tatooine.

They've ALSO gotta show Yoda go to Dagobah (and likely kick Dooku's arse).

They'll probably end up introducing Han Solo, since him and Boba Fett met quite a few times before ANH. And maybe even Lando.

And GRAND MOFF TARKIN!!!!

I can already see the ending scene:

Darth Vader and Palpatine are walking along a long corridor, then it zooms out and through a viewport to display the Death Star (WIP, lol)

seriously, though. sam jackson (knowing him) wont listen to gl and go off on his own. when the little shrimp boba comes after him, sam will go awol, take out his glock, and waste the little bastard on the floor. well, at least i wish that would happen

Archived