Home

Points, Gold Stars

greedo626

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by whitedragon

oh well sorry but ive never heard of it

Its alright Its a very hard series to come by... Ive had 3 chances to by the whole Slayers: Try (second season) on DVD but I didnt have $100 at any of those chances... :S

Picture of Gourry getting screwed into wearing a wedding dress wall looking like sailor moon... lol

gourrywed.jpg

Hes not gay trust me... He kisses Lina 3 or 4 times... :S just lina and the other girls screw him into stupid dresses... :S

Originally posted by Yom

if u are talking about which chike i would be allove then to start Faye form cowboy bebop and that purple hair chick

One of the best things about the show is that Lina is voiced none other than Hayashibara Megumi, who has done other voices such as Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop) and girl-type Ranma (Ranma ½).

g5.jpg

Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

this is the most nonsense-ish thread ever

I agree. And since its full of such nonsense I feel that I am required to say some nonsense and get it out of my system. Ok.

-IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

-Los chongos viven en los arboles.

-Just for men gel, no one can tell.

-I am not a crook -Nixon

Thank you, now move along.

Originally posted by Sniper Wolf

I agree. And since its full of such nonsense I feel that I am required to say some nonsense and get it out of my system. Ok.

-IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

-Los chongos viven en los arboles.

-Just for men gel, no one can tell.

-I am not a crook -Nixon

Thank you, now move along.

Um... thanks... you may move along now and leave my thread alone... It didnt hurt you and you dont need to come in here and critizie it hoping I would give up... because I wont and ill just ignore you if you will ignore my thread... :D

Archived