Home

back from vacation.

GUNNER

Well after 2+ weeks of sun and fun I am back home and back to work. We left on the 28th for South dakota and the wife grandma 90th BD. It was lots o fun. When we got there it was 104 degrees F.:( A little to much for me and the bugs were as think and numerous. Then after a week of that is was off to Orlando.

The wife had a Cisco networkers convention there. So she went to classes and me and the kids , and a babysitter who we took with us , went to the pool and gatorland and the animal kingdom. Then on Friday and Sat we all went to the magic kingdom. My son loved it. We meet what seemed like every character and the little cars was his favorite ride. :)

I went on some of the cisco evening parties as the wifes guest. On wed. night we went to Universal studios and had all the food and booze you can handle from 7:30-9:30 on one of the parks board walks. then from 9:30 till 1am the park was closed to everyone but cisco. We had a blast, all the rides were free, live bands , more food, free games , we won some great stuffed animals. :)

All to say it was awesome. Now back to reality..

I started school on Monday... So far boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back Gundog

jeez Admiral the man hasn't been back to the ol' forums for more than a day and you're alreay on him looking for the map...

Good Job! Keep up the good work!:D

Its late and my head hurts...forgive me if the post makes zero sense

Originally posted by Assassin

Welcome back Gundog

jeez Admiral the man hasn't been back to the ol' forums for more than a day and you're alreay on him looking for the map...

Good Job! Keep up the good work!:D

Its late and my head hurts...forgive me if the post makes zero sense

That made absolutely no sense.

I bet you have loads of free time, so much free time that you could have done the map.

So? Where's the map?

I'm still on vacation until the 6th of September, BOOYAH!

I am currently in London with family I have over here then I will be in Paris to visit a friend. After that I'll spend the rest of my vacation (about 10 days) back home in Dakar before I leave for Ottawa to start a university student life...

WARNING GUNNER: This means that if you do not complete the map before the end of August you will never have someone living in Africa! :eek:

No I don't think its a Soviet Conspiracy. Its a US Conspiracy to stop Communism.

The real reason why I didn't want to go was because I was busy planning ways to take over the world. Destroy Saddam, annex all of Europe, and own everything in the Tropics. And end the end all that would be left is the Soviet Union and America.

But then the Soviet Union turned into the Russian Federation. All my plans were then trashed...

Archived