Home

Academy - Ice Squadron Recruitment

Darklighter

Originally posted by Exterminator234

yeah k.i.s.s.

keep it short (spamming)

Jee thanks... Im glad you think of it as spam... Im glad... would you like to have a free can of spam... j/k but any ways spam is an oppinion... I cant help it if I dont type long paragraphs or read em either... One day im sure ill tell you all why...

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going out of my mind, brb.

*Screams really loud into a pillow*

Ok, I'm fine now.

If I where a mod, sad to say, I would shut this thread down. The recruitments are over, and the Academy has ceased accepting applications for the moment.

ON a side note, I consider Bickering between yourselves spam, as well as useless replys.

;)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

ON a side note, I consider Bickering between yourselves spam, as well as useless replys.

;)

Okay im sure im not the only one but what did you say??? Please say that in something I like to call english... :S

Well, here's a deal for you. I'll try to keep my posts simple and short. At least as long as I don't have something important to say, or something that needs clearing up. Seriously now guys, is 6 or 7 lines too much to read? The terms of this are that you guys have to only make posts that pertain to the Squadrons, and at least have something relevant to say. Otherwise, wait until you can answer two or three posts in one reply. That's not so bad is it?

And Camus, if you didn't understand that, Obi-Wan's not the one who has a problem with the english language:D

In his post, he's saying that arguing amongst yourselves and posts that are not at all relevant to the thread, are spam.

Originally posted by Reb_Starblazer

Well, here's a deal for you. I'll try to keep my posts simple and short. At least as long as I don't have something important to say, or something that needs clearing up. Seriously now guys, is 6 or 7 lines too much to read? The terms of this are that you guys have to only make posts that pertain to the Squadrons, and at least have something relevant to say. Otherwise, wait until you can answer two or three posts in one reply. That's not so bad is it?

And Camus, if you didn't understand that, Obi-Wan's not the one who has a problem with the english language:D

Right Im sorry I didnt understand what that last sentenc was... I cant help it if I dont understand and ask for someone to help me understand...

Originally posted by Camus

Okay im sure im not the only one but what did you say??? Please say that in something I like to call english... :S

I wan't talking to anyone when I said that. I was just saying what I considerd spam. :)

*bump*

After 6 pages in 2 days this thread just fell beyond the first page...hmmmm...:(

I just want to say that Exterminator has left for a week.

Dissectional, he has placed Death Squadron in your care...do your job with pride! hehe:D

BTW, it looks like Kit has gone for a while and the map won't be up for a bit yet. Whats up with that?!:(

Archived