Academy - Ice Squadron Recruitment

Darklighter

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Knight

isn't everyone that is in the ice squad in the death one too

i love this thread it is really getting my posts up

I know its helping me too... I need to figure out how many posts I have left to reach 200 today...

Originally posted by Camus

Heavy modified S-Swoop... :D Its fast agile and can attack faster than any thing else...

~can see Whitedragon zipping along really fast doing a back flip off and ladding with his dual saber activated ready to fight~

I dont think he can... I dont blam him...

thanks i think i can imagin myself doing that too....btw whats with this "i dont think he can" stuff

Originally posted by Darth Knight

yeah dude you could train me with the dual light saber that would be tight

camus wern't you refering to that dude couldn't post a short post a few posts ago

Yes I was...

~has 85 posts left tell 200 posts in one day~

Originally posted by Darklighter

I give up:D I can't follow this thread anymore...

Its been a day and we're on page 6!!!!:D

What can we say we like to keep certain threads active... :S mines not active right now...

~has 82 posts left to make 200 in one day~

~666 (30.07 posts per day) ~

Originally posted by whitedragon

yeah like can i train people in the ways of the duel saber:cool:

I agree with whitedragon I think he would make a great master...

~has 79 posts left to make 200 posts in one day~

Yea I know how you feel Darklighter. Once again, the irony of this situation is killing me. And the reason why I post long posts, is because I don't like spam. I don't like to spam, and I don't like people that spam. I come back here to check and see that there's a new post, I check, and it's like 4 words long. That my friends, is spam. Please, don't turn this into a spam thread. It got started for all the right reasons, and just turned in the wrong direction. BTW Camus, why do you care so much about your post count?

I've been here 2 months longer than you, and I hit 100 posts today. And I'm guessing most of them have been on this thread, and the only I made so many posts was because I felt we had something good goind. But why do I have such a low post count you ask? Because I like to stay on topic, and only post when I have something important to say. That's the entire point of the Jedi Academy, to put an end to spam. You really should check out Obi-Wan13's site.

http://www.wsmcafe.com/temp/07071836asr/index.html

Look, I know what I've said sounds harsh, but it had to be said. As much as I love to see this thread bustling with activity, I'd rather see it spam free and drop to page 2, then sitting at the top, with 10 new one sentence long posts. It's not like it would be very hard to find, it's only one extra page. Once again, I'm not trying to be harsh, but as members of Ice and Death Squadrons, you are part of the Academy, please, start to act like it.

Originally posted by Reb_Starblazer

BTW Camus, why do you care so much about your post count?

I've been here 2 months longer than you, and I hit 100 posts today. And I'm guessing most of them have been on this thread, and the only I made so many posts was because I felt we had something good goind. But why do I have such a low post count you ask? Because I like to stay on topic, and only post when I have something important to say. That's the entire point of the Jedi Academy, to put an end to spam. You really should check out Obi-Wan13's site.

http://www.wsmcafe.com/temp/07071836asr/index.html

Look, I know what I've said sounds harsh, but it had to be said. As much as I love to see this thread bustling with activity, I'd rather see it spam free and drop to page 2, then sitting at the top, with 10 new one sentence long posts. It's not like it would be very hard to find, it's only one extra page. Once again, I'm not trying to be harsh, but as members of Ice and Death Squadrons, you are part of the Academy, please, start to act like it.

Im sorry... what you said wasnt harsh it was honest... I know I cant help but keep count... 200 posts in one day is very hard... :S If I dont keep count ill lose count again... but I might as well drop the count tell im a little closer...

theres no spam here spam is when you say somethiing totaly off subject like me saying right now "LOOK OUT THE MUFFINS ARE COMEING" i used to do that but i dont any more. by useing little words you can get to the point and people wont skip your post

Yeah... ever heard of k.i.s.s.

Keep It Short Simple

exactly i dont want to take 5 minuts reading your post i want it to be to the point ok

Its only spam if its offsubject and your replying your self before anyone else does...

Archived