Home

Academy - Ice Squadron Recruitment

Darklighter

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Knight

so do we have to have those other games casue i am kinda limited on money since i am saving for a car and i don't want to buy anything unless it is really cool(JO) so what games are we going to use?

No... Hes just being confusing and listing games this system should be used on... :D

Originally posted by Darth Knight

so do we have to have those other games casue i am kinda limited on money since i am saving for a car and i don't want to buy anything unless it is really cool(JO) so what games are we going to use?

Tribes 2 is 20.00 bucks.See my post above.

It's the only game I know that has both infantry and flyers support.

Edit- uh,camus,do you really want to get on my bad side?:D

Actually, now that you mention Tyrion, I was wrong. I didn't play Tribes. It was Tribes 2. I never really noticed it until now though. I just thought that it was the original, because I hadn't heard much about of Tribes before that. Also, everyone just kept calling it "Tribes" instead of Tribes 2. I just didn't find it very fun, that's all.

As for how we're getting this to work, I have no idea. I don't even think it was originally intended to work:D It was just an idea that some people thought up, and then BAM! we've got people signing up left right and center:D Everyone however, is now considered part of the academy, and is expected to act like it.

Plus, you get your name on a webiste:cool:

http://www.wsmcafe.com/temp/07071836asr/index.html

BTW Tyrion, I say we use JKII. ;)

And whitedragon, what exactly do you mean by "Light Mech Pilot"? Do you mean like an AT-ST, or a Mech(as in Mechwarrior) because I don't think they quite fit in the Star Wars universe.

EDIT: In response to Camus(see below), I think I like the AT-PT the best.

P.S. Did anyone else notice how this thread has suddenly calmed down a lot? :D

Originally posted by Reb_Starblazer

[bAnd whitedragon, what exactly do you mean by "Light Mech Pilot"? Do you mean like an AT-ST, or a Mech(as in Mechwarrior) because I don't think they quite fit in the Star Wars universe. [/b]

Im sure he means at-st but I think at-mt's are better... :D

And whitedragon, what exactly do you mean by "Light Mech Pilot"? Do you mean like an AT-ST, or a Mech(as in Mechwarrior) because I don't think they quite fit in the Star Wars universe.

EDIT: In response to Camus(see below), I think I like the AT-PT the best.

i want something small and fast but powerful. like the light mech for the wookies in galactic battle grounds

Originally posted by whitedragon

i want something small and fast but powerful. like the light mech for the wookies in galactic battle grounds

Really??? I think the at-mt is light... I forgot... its been a longtime since i read anything about... doesnt it have 6 legs and 2 turrets on each leg??? I know it can go over mountainus terran... Making it a pain to fight against in a mountainuse area... :D

Originally posted by Camus

Really??? I think the at-mt is light... I forgot... its been a longtime since i read anything about... doesnt it have 6 legs and 2 turrets on each leg??? I know it can go over mountainus terran... Making it a pain to fight against in a mountainuse area... :D

i want something light and fast that skimms across the flat lands and if i come up agenct a mountanous area thats when i get out and its lightsaber time

i want something light and fast that skimms across the flat lands and if i come up agenct a mountanous area thats when i get out and its lightsaber time

~thinks~

S-Swoop...

Well, if you want to get technical, an AT-ST is a transport as well:D All Terrain Scout Transport. So yea, an AT-PT is technically a transport tool. Personally, I'd take an AT-PT if I wanted to go somewhat fast, but otherwise I'd just pop some extra weapons on a speeder bike. Now those things can really move.

Well, if you want to get technical, an AT-ST is a transport as well:D All Terrain Scout Transport. So yea, an AT-PT is technically a transport tool. Personally, I'd take an AT-PT if I wanted to go somewhat fast, but otherwise I'd just pop some extra weapons on a speeder bike. Now those things can really move.

yeah i guess a swoop with extra wepons would suit me just fine

btw do you ever post short messages:confused:

That was a short message:D So is this one. Ok everyone. Most people may not have seen it, but Exterminator234 said this in his last post, and I quote. *ahem*

OK EVERYONE IN DEATH SQUADRON PM ME SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, GOT IT?

So, everyone who is a member of Death Squadron, not Ice Squadron or the infantry, please PM Exterminator234, and also, tell him what you fly and your callsign. He didn't really ask for it, but it may be of some help to him.

yeah i guess a swoop with extra wepons would suit me just fine

btw do you ever post short messages:confused:

Heavy modified S-Swoop... :D Its fast agile and can attack faster than any thing else...

~can see Whitedragon zipping along really fast doing a back flip off and ladding with his dual saber activated ready to fight~

I dont think he can... I dont blam him...

Archived