Home

Academy - Ice Squadron Recruitment

Darklighter

Ok, time to get this sorted out. As Darklighter said, you guys start as ensigns. I'll try and put the Callsigns in order of joining

First we have Commander Dissectional(Ice Leader), followed by Lieutenant Commander Exterminator234(Ice Two), then me, Lieutenant Starblazer(Ice Three), Ensign KordKelly(Ice Four), Ensign Whitedragon(Ice Five), Ensign Camus(Ice Six), Ensign Darth Knight(Ice Seven), Ensign s0ulblihtr(Ice Eight), Ensign Lexx(Ice Nine). It's unknown yet whether Yom and Yoda_623 have officially joined Ice and Death Squadrons. Also, when we switch to Death Squadron(space combat instead of ground), all of your callsigns remain the same, except for Dissectional and Exterminator234, but I've already explained that to them.

I think that should do it. Also, Greedo_626, I haven't included your name because I haven't seen you on in a while, and I'm not sure as to how the callsigns and ranks should work for gunners. I don't think gunners would have callsigns, but perhaps they could put in their sig " Gunner for (insert name here) of Ice Squadron" and "Death whatevernumberyouare". Also, if anyone wants to, they can be ground forces or security instead of a Fighter Pilot. The only downfall is that Tyrion is Commanding Officer(Sorry man, couldn't resist). So maybe you should get in touch with him.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a round up:

Academy Officials

General Kenobi (Academy leader)

Admiral Darkighter (Base Commander)

Ice Squadron

Commander Dissectional(Ice Leader)

Lieutenant Commander Exterminator234(Ice Two)

Lieutenant Starblazer(Ice Three)

Ensign KordKelly(Ice Four)

Ensign Whitedragon(Ice Five)

Ensign Camus(Ice Six)

Ensign Darth Knight(Ice Seven)

Ensign s0ulblihtr(Ice Eight)

Ensign Lexx(Ice Nine)

Death Squadron

(all same)

Dessectional

Exterminator234

Ground Force

Tyrion (Commanding Officer)

edit - love the sig lexx:D

I like the new sig. It's just that maybe you shouldn't have "Official Tie Fighter Pilot". First, you aren't official. Yet. I'm sure Obi will you put you up eventuall. Second, you may not be the only Tie Fighter Pilot in Death Squadron. I've since made a new signature, maybe if enough people like it, you could copy off mine. Just simply state your rank, then what you fly in Death Squadron and your callsign, then what you do in Ice Squadron(if you're a gunner, say who's gunner you are), and your Ice callsign, but you only have a callsign if your a pilot remember.

What does everyone think? Also, whoever's going to be a gunner, should start picking who's gunner you're going to be. And that's the way it works, the gunner picks the pilot, not the other way around. That seems like a good idea. Otherwise we may end up with 3 or four people calling the same person as a gunner. And hey, with gunners, we can get even more people in, probably just people like Greedo_626 or Dath Maximus, Darth Groovy and etcetera, who already have jobs at the academy.

EDIT: Darklighter and I posted almost the exact same idea for sigs, even though I was typing up this when he made his post. The Force works in mysterious ways huh?:p

OK, I have an idea:

In Ice Squadron, you can be either gunner or pilot for the snow speeder, OR you can be in the ground force. Ground Force will now be a part of Ice Squadron.

So in your 'Ice Squadron position' part, you will put either pilot, gunner or infantry. OK?

edit - now guys, just put your details. I need to work these out. Lets keep it simple:)

Originally posted by Darklighter

OK, I have an idea:

In Ice Squadron, you can be either gunner or pilot for the snow speeder, OR you can be in the ground force. Ground Force will now be a part of Ice Squadron.

So in your 'Ice Squadron position' part, you will put either pilot, gunner or infantry. OK?

can you be a gunner and infantry

btw how do you get promoted

I had a big long explanation of stuff here, but it seems the higher ups have already had their say. We now have to figure out what people can and cannot do. I, am only two things, the shuttle pilot and a speeder pilot. I don't think that people can be a Pilot(or gunner) in both Squads and in the infantry. That's just too much.

But if you're in the infantry, then maybe you can be just a gunner for Ice, or you can be just a gunner for Camus with Death, or maybe you could ... oh look I've gone cross-eyed :D

Obi will be driven nuts when he sees how much he's going to have to add.

I'm not going to post my stats, because they're all in my sig.

Lieutenant Starblazer out :wedge:

Originally posted by whitedragon

i guess so but i also want to ground forces im better at close combat...with a light saber

Cool... Im sure Darklighter will let you be my gunner and ground force... lol trust me Im good at manuvering but getting them into my cross hair and dodging shots im less skilled at... but good nun the less... lol

Originally posted by whitedragon

can you be a gunner and infantry

btw how do you get promoted

You can only be one I'm afraid:( I think...

You will get promoted for doing your job well on the forums by keeping spam off and behaving politely (I know you all will:D ) and by finishing assignments properly and effectively.

Originally posted by Darklighter

You can only be one I'm afraid:( I think...

You will get promoted for doing your job well on the forums by keeping spam off and behaving politely (I know you all will:D ) and by finishing assignments properly and effectively.

you mean i cant swich from gunner to infantry.

and i would like to have an assinment asap please SIR

Archived