Home

Worthless Darth Groovy Threads INC. Presents: "PSONE!"

Darth Groovy

I just got a PSONE about a week ago. I got about 30 odd games or so. What I wanted to know is are there any good games that you folks could recomend to me? I am looking for a good Baseball game, A fishing game, and anything else that is a must have to play. I don't care much for racing games or RPGs so don't include those.

BTW "Spiderman" for PSONE rocks!!!!!:peace1: :urpdude:

I always liked the Triple Play series for Psone. So, any Triple Play games would be good. I also recomend Metal Gear Solid,that was probably one of my favorite game. As for a fishing game I can't think of any that were made that were any good.

Originally posted by Yoda_623

I always liked the Triple Play series for Psone. So, any Triple Play games would be good. I also recomend Metal Gear Solid,that was probably one of my favorite game. As for a fishing game I can't think of any that were made that were any good.

I was seriously considering Metal Gear Solid. I had rented it long ago and decided not to get it because I was not home long enough to get anywhere with it, but now that I can take the PSONE to work(I'm a work at night as a security guard) that opens up all kinds of free time until fall classes start. What is Triple Play? Is that a baseball game?

Originally posted by Darth Clem

the italian job ...... if u have that in america

That's not a racing game is it? I don't care much for racing games. I noticed that you have over 1,000 posts! Are you training anyone at lucasforums academy? If not I am looking for a Master to train me until I reach 1,000 posts. See my other thread!

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70211

Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

Remebered the Grand theft auto games!

they arnt gta3 but they aint bad at all

as this is a video game related thread does anyone reconise my avatar??????

It's from the original Metal Gear nintendo game. I remember playing that one.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I was seriously considering Metal Gear Solid. I had rented it long ago and decided not to get it because I was not home long enough to get anywhere with it, but now that I can take the PSONE to work(I'm a work at night as a security guard) that opens up all kinds of free time until fall classes start. What is Triple Play? Is that a baseball game?

Yes, Triple Play is a Baseball game. I have TP 98,99,2000,and 2001. Their good games, and I would definitley say their worth the money. :)

Originally posted by NerfYoda

Dance Dance Revolution - Konamix. Gets your butt off the couch & you get to jump around like a crazy man to odd dance songs! Quite fun. I've been hooked for some time now. :)

That's not a PS2 game is it? I need some more PSONE games. Oh yeah and I am stuck on a level with X-Files. I supposed to find a rear quarter panel of a car in the railroad yard?!?!? Has anyone got this game? Can ya help me out? I have combed this railroad yard for hours and found nothing.

I haven't played my PS in so long, it has a 3 inch layer of dust on it. The only game I ever recall having fun playing on it was TPM.

(But then again, I didn't play it that much, and I'm about to sell all of my consoles anyways)

But Tony Hawk Skater games a really good too.

That's not a PS2 game is it? I need some more PSONE games. Oh yeah and I am stuck on a level with X-Files. I supposed to find a rear quarter panel of a car in the railroad yard?!?!? Has anyone got this game? Can ya help me out? I have combed this railroad yard for hours and found nothing.

All DDR games, with the exception of the Japanese DDR MAX, are PS One. Get the game. :)

Is Bushido Blade as good as Tenchu: Stealth Assasins? I love that one, I used to have it and it got lost somewhere I haven't been able to find the original or a replacement.

Bushido blade is kinda like tekken but with swords. It is unlike tenchu which is awesome btw.

I could name a ton of games if i hadn'T stopped using my PS such a long time ago.

Originally posted by Zindell

Bushido blade is kinda like tekken but with swords. It is unlike tenchu which is awesome btw.

I could name a ton of games if i hadn'T stopped using my PS such a long time ago.

I never kept up on it even when it was popular. I'm really not that big of a video game freak. I am hooked on Jedi Outcast, but I don't play it all the time. In fact today I played a MP in warring factions with like 6 bots and I was getting slaughtered. I'm rusty. As far as the PSONE is concerned......I got it just to play at work to help pass the time......to which it servers it's purpose...I just can't seem to find any good games though. I want to get some new ones soon before PSONE becomes obsolete.

Archived