Home

Lexx's Heroe's

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

force pushes Clem into the pit and lgihtnings dragon and i'll have fries with that too. Oh and let em stand on your fingers clem, what's that i hear? You're falling? oh.. ah well.

*UT announcer* Killing spree

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

force pushes Clem into the pit and lgihtnings dragon and i'll have fries with that too. Oh and let em stand on your fingers clem, what's that i hear? You're falling? oh.. ah well.

*UT announcer* Killing spree

*blocks lightening and sends it back*

this is getting us nowhere why dont we all be friends.

BEER FOR EVERYONE

*Spoon rebuilds termie and kicks yom's head in violently and ferociously before using a spoon replica to stab him into the ground and wtches his eyes dim down. Picks up wooden spoon (really a rip off of the spoon) and snaps in 2 and throws it into the lava "Hastalavista Baby"

*Spoon rebuilds termie and kicks yom's head in violently and ferociously before using a spoon replica to stab him into the ground and wtches his eyes dim down. Picks up wooden spoon (really a rip off of the spoon) and snaps in 2 and throws it into the lava "Hastalavista Baby"

*throws a duck at agen* you get se duck form se dragon mr. terminator

NOOOOOOOO!!! MY SPOOON!!! U SHALL PAY FOR THAT!!!!

*wiips out salami and smakes Agen_T in the head and gets off the ground to kick him in stomach and then hits him in the back with the salami. while Agen_T was laying on the ground yom walks over to Agen_t's hand that was holding the spoon and steps on it take the spoon. he gets the spoon and trows it in to the fire pits* there how do u like that

Originally posted by lexx

Welcome to Lexx's Heroes Yom :thumbsup:

* Snif snif* i am so happy i think i am going to cry *runs off in to the corrner to cry*

thanx lexx for makeing me one of your heroes i wont let u down

Archived