Home

Matrix Subway Showdown

leXX

Originally posted by druid

Yes, I also miss BOT support on alot of really cool maps :(

btw: I often see in the specs something called LOD support. Is that "load on default" or what?

I think it means Lightsaber Only Duels! :lol: Sorry, silly joke, shouldn't have, I'm in a funny mood hehe.

I have no idea what LOD is, sorry druid.

No, bot support is basically adding waypoints for the MP bots, so they don't jump around like crazed madmen/madwomen. There are MANY tutorials out there and even programs that somewhat automatically do it, but alas, some mapmakers are lazy and don't add it. It really makes trying maps out w/ bots pretty frustrating. Oh well. There's always JediMod and g2animent :-).

Okay here are some replies:

Darth Kaan:

Thank you, I believe you are right about the LOD thingy:)

AgentSmith:

Bot support on alot of OTHER maps, this map is fine with bots:)

lexx:

(me ole china;)) The reason the map is not showing up on your list is simple: too many maps in base folder. I also used to miss alot of the maps on the list in-game, but then I started cleaning up and they eventually began to show up:) This map shows up fine on my list due to intense cleaning *LOL* I wonder how many maps the list supports ?? (maps shown to player) ...You can also use the console to start the map...if you know its .bsp name...

MUHAHAHAHAHA:

Thanks for the input MUHAHAHAHAHA :D

Thanks druid. I thought so because the map worked fine with the Agent bot (on local server to make it easier for my slow computer), guy was hard to beat too! He didn't fall fo rthe dual lightsaber tricks so easy! (Most other bots do.)

I love dual lightsaber combat. Wish it would work in Single Player, but it doesn't sadly. At least I do have jedimoves active in SP and MP, that mod rocks. I love that way of moving and duelling, I like space and jumping around so. :p

(I'm not really all that good. :p)

I find practicing the "Ladder" and "Ladder 2" SP missions to be great for my MP play.

Don't ask me why, but last time I played through the Ladder I had a boatload of kills in the following MP games:)

Yes, the style is very different in SP, one has to fight harder somehow to win, maybe that's the reason for the good practice? ....and pay off in MP ;)

I find practicing the "Ladder" and "Ladder 2" SP missions to be great for my MP play.

Don't ask me why, but last time I played through the Ladder I had a boatload of kills in the following MP games:)

Yes, the style is very different in SP, one has to fight harder somehow to win, maybe that's the reason for the good practice? ....and pay off in MP ;)

Originally posted by druid

lexx:

(me ole china;)) The reason the map is not showing up on your list is simple: too many maps in base folder. I also used to miss alot of the maps on the list in-game, but then I started cleaning up and they eventually began to show up:) This map shows up fine on my list due to intense cleaning *LOL* I wonder how many maps the list supports ?? (maps shown to player) ...You can also use the console to start the map...if you know its .bsp name...

Thnx for the tip me old mate me old china hehe. ;)

Archived