Home

attack the person above with the force and or a lightsaber

Darth-Overlord

stabs JandoFett1842 with my blue lightsaber and force b-tch slaps him over the edge into the cliff where Exterminator234's body is laying, and JandoFett1842 lands ontop of Exterminator234's body in some ocword looking sex postion. Then I turn around and stab the person under me who trys to attack me with the force or lightsaber

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a flying heap of snot from oldbents x nose flys over and hits crazed_dingo in the face.

crazed_dingo then uses a new force power called force raibies and uses it on slashcrash who then jumps off a cliff

he then laughs untill he remembers that he was still using force raibies and jumps up a tree and howls at the sun

Originally posted by JandoFett1842

Pulls out my Yellow blade and deactivates it, Chalanging CrAzEd_DiNgO to a dual, he acepts, we fight for a little while, then i slice him in half (cg_dismenber 1000) and go about my buisness

as he is going aboot his buisness i sneek up and tap him on the sholder and he turns around and i give hime a right hook and he blacks out and i walk off in to the night

^ doesnt get far before Darth Talliusc chokes him and throws him 100meters..... "what the? hes getting up!" Talliusc runs over and decides to cut off his arm BZZZZT. using his other arm he gives Talliusc the finger BZZZZT now both arms are gone, "eat me" he yells. Talliusc pulls out a knife and fork and..... whoa got a little carried away, sorry.

*throws a can of gasoline at Dath and lights a match and throws it at the drinched in gasoline dath and watchs him burn to ashes and then pees on the ashes* that is what u get for the terminator as an avatar Wuahahahahaha :p:D

terminator put oil where he is dancing, he slides and then repeatedly steps on his neck and goes "who's the daddy" and tehn more or less simply puts his hand down his throat it to his heart and crunches it up.

while agen_terminator is crushing the hart,sidewinder flanks him,and in one rapid movement ties him up with bantha intestines.while he is trying to free himself from the bloody organs,sidewinder activates his orange saber and cuts termiantors legs off.then he carves a Eagles head in his back with his saber and then finishe him with a rapid backstab in the head

*respawns again*

I find a secret rocket lancher and shoot Dath Maximus in the head, he dies, but i still dont think that he is dead so i shoot him consistantly in the head.Still not dead enough . . . I pull out my saber and stlice him on hard style, then his body dissapears. HAHAHAHAHAHA! OVERKILL!!

:launcher::headblast

:lazerhead

:slsaber:

i run and takels Exterminator234 to the ground while he is still down i get up to kick him in the tummy and then i throw flower in his face and then some tomatos and then i get the gasolin out and pore it all over him and then light a match and he gose "kablooe" no more Exterminator234

i been whaiting a while to do that

Darth Slayne appears from the shadows like a wraith and silently moves in from behind for the kill. Yom hears the snap-hiss of a pair of light sabers and turns to meet his assalant. "Mother!" is all he time to utter before a wirl wind of red saber energy sends him to oblivion. His work done, Darth Slayne melts back into the shadows. Elusive as always...

Archived