Home

attack the person above with the force and or a lightsaber

Darth-Overlord

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lunatic Jedi descends through a skylight, showering shards of glass across the room. He ignites his lightsaber on his way down, and strikes Darth Gecko down with a lightning-quick diagonal slash from right to left.

Darth Gecko's right arm is severed at the shoulder, and he bleeds profusely from a deep wound in his upper chest. As Darth Gecko staggers, gasping and sputtering, Lunatic Jedi knocks him flat with a brutal whirling roundhouse kick. Lunatic Jedi finishes off Darth Gecko with a powerful downward hack that cleaves his head from his body.

Lunatic Jedi disengages his lightsaber and awaits his challenger...

Darth Maul swings his dual ended saber around twirling it at

his opponent striking fear in its every rotation.

Alas the Sith makes his move on lunatic, misjudging his footing

Darth Maul cuts himself in half, wow just like the movies.

Lunatic begins to laugh and then squints, just in time to see his

own body as his head rolls onto the floor.

Darth Maul's upper torso awaits its next challenger.

lol

Ben_Walker walks up to Lunatic Jedi from behind and taps him on the shoulder. When Lunatic Jedi turns around Ben_Walker ignites his lightsaber and slices Lunatic Jedi in half by pulling his blade over head and slices downwards. Both halfs of his body fall down in different areas.

Oz mindtricks $am. Moves in behind him and kicks the back of his head. $am flies across the room to the floor. Staggers to his feet, looks around and see's nothing. Suddenly he hears the distinctive snap-hisss of a lightsaber and looks down to see a purple blade emerging where his man hood would be. He turns around in shock to see Lord Oz grinning. Lord Oz pulls the saber up severing $am from groin through the top of his head. $am flails around like the T2000 from Terminator 2 before falling to the floor dead. Lord Oz disengages saber grinning and force pushes the remains of $am into the abyss through the shattered window. He turns and awaits who shall confront him next.

After dealing with the peril of getting 3PO back together again, and saving Padme, what is next for our never say die hero R2D2......

After rolling through the immense dope clouds that Boba Rhett has left behind. In the mist I feel something roll under my wheels. The splat of blood, and the dull moan........

I check my life sensors, to find that the life form that formerly existed is no more. Oops, I ran over Lord Oz..........

Sidewinder respawns 100 feet over the swamp and starts falling down.he see boba rhett so takes his lightsaber and sticks it downwards he falls down on boba,the saber perces his head and continues true his body.he then does a backflip and lands on the wet ground.then uses grip to elevate boba's body and uses push sending boba flying into the swamp

When suddenly who of all people Jar Jar BInks walks in with an ass load of thermal detonators, trips and drops them all,"Wa oh big boo boo!" and blows Dath and Agen up with half the clones he brought. The remaining clones get bored and start arguing about whos spoon is bigger!:D

Archived