Home

attack the person above with the force and or a lightsaber

Darth-Overlord

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darth Slayne emerges once more from the shadow and grins evily. He is death incarnate! With a quick jolt of lightning, Jinn is trown to one side. Darth Slayne then plunges one of his sabers into Maximus' head forever melting the the chip within. Casually he strides over to the still stunned Jinn an brutally murders him.

Again he sinks into the shadows, and smiles at how foolish mortals truly are....

While Darth Knight

is looking down the pit saying "All to easy...", teutonicknight repawns as a stormtrooper....

HEY!! YOu there!!!

Darth Knight, surprised, jumps....

*Force pushes Darth Knight...*

Looks down bottomless pit...

Darth Knight falls to death...

"All to easy...."

While $am is standing there, just like C3PO, I roll up to him and nudge him into the abyss formed by the 10 det mines....

All I can hear is $am screaming like a girl as he falls.........

Activates jet packs and starts to fly away.........

You know you can't kill R2, always saves everyone's bacon in SW movies!!!!!!!

then $am waits for everybody to respawn he pulls out a chain gun and blast everyones heads off then throws bcanr2d2 in the hole he threw him in as he turns his jet pack on $am shoots holes in his fuel can causing him to fall to his doom screaming like a girl :p . then he dissconnects

takes out a jar jar launcher and fires just before $am disconects and somehow it comes through his computer and makes his head explode from annoyance.

crazed dingo then hides in a cave and put trip mines on the wall to his cave and a little bit inside so if anybody tries to get in they will explode and kill them and just to be save he puts remote detonators just behind the trip mines. he then types /thedestroyer

crazed dingo respawns and uses mind trick and says "you do not like terminator" darth: i do not like terminator crazed_dingo:you are going to jump off that cliff and if you somehow survive you will kill your self darth:i will jump off that cliff and kill myself if i survive

darth then jumps off the cliff

Talliuscs neck heals up and he creeps along quietly until finding Terminators weapons stash, grins sheepishly while chucking grenades and det packs in all directions

10mins later: hmmmm maybe that was a bit much, says Talliusc as itty bitty pieces of terminator fall to the ground.

Archived