Home

Dooku model release date!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luuke

i am proud to anounce, that the Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus model is finished and is passing a last test in these hours.

if we don't run into any major bugs the model will be released tomorrow (i.e. sunday evening about 9 o'clock - MET)

i'd like to thank everyone who worked on this model, offered help or supported us in any way!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

what are you gonna be working on next?

hm, i don't know yet. since there are so many bad guys out there i'd like to do some one of the light side. first i thought of Han Solo, but i haven't decided yet

Originally posted by Luuke

hm, i don't know yet. since there are so many bad guys out there i'd like to do some one of the light side. first i thought of Han Solo, but i haven't decided yet

If you are going to make some good guy model i would like it

to be:

LEIA (EP4 or EP5 (ep5 = that white one which she wear

when they are on hoth)

How about get a generic Prequel era Jedi Model and just customize the heads.....

This way, you could do Mace, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan(E1 or E2), Anakin, Coleman Trebor, Plo Koon, etc....all the same from the neck down and just work on the heads....

Originally posted by BucMan55

How about get a generic Prequel era Jedi Model and just customize the heads.....

This way, you could do Mace, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan(E1 or E2), Anakin, Coleman Trebor, Plo Koon, etc....all the same from the neck down and just work on the heads....

not all of them have the same build, nor wear exactly the same tunics.

WANTED Models....

>>Higher priority<<

1. Good old reb. style jedi model (Obi, Ani, Quigon....)

(but as far as i know they are "all" already coming..)

2. Leia (EP 4 and EP 5)

3. Ewoks :)

4.... (Other GOOD guys)

55. (BAD guys.... - there already are sooo much of them...)

>>Lower priority<<

1. Good old reb. style jedi model (Obi, Ani, Quigon....) (but as far as i know they are "all" already coming..)

We don't know if Obi and Quigon are coming, because Tex has been MIA for like a month. And concerning making more good guys, Han Solo would be good, but what about the rest of the Jedi Council? (Bultar Swan, Luminara etc...) Something to consider.

Im still going with Obi-Wan and/or Qui Gon Jinn though. These guys, like ALIEN_JL said, are some priority figures.

What's about Han Solo???

Every Han Solo, I have seen, are bad.

One has only the default skin, but bot support.

The other one has no bot support and the face looks bad.

Both hadn't taunts and these things.

Han Solo is really cool, but nobody makes one with full bot support (he shouldn't use his saber, only guns!!), team colours and taunts.

Or what's about Leia? Well, in the slave stlye of Episode 6 would be great and she looks really sexy and I never saw a good Leia model, only Boushh, but I don't like the custome of her!!

Archived