Home

Do You Love The Yoda Model.

JEDI OUTCAST

love Yoda  

43 members have voted

1. 1. love Yoda

• yeah download him had a good time.
    • yoda yoda yoda. ( i hate yoda )

Someone on my server was bithing that the Yoda model is not fair because he's smaller in size and thus harder to hit. Well I don't find that to be the case. I had no problems decapitating the little fella.

Some azzholes will compain about everything. The Yoda model is great.

you could probably open up the pk3 file for jedimod and take out everything but the tchouky resize thing.

I hate having to start up the game, open up settings, select JediMod, restart the game and THEN get to playing.

But, personally, I think that the ESB Yoda looks a lot better than the current one. But, overall, the Dooku model tops them all. The face and hair have so much detail that you just kinda sit there, looking at him in awe.

I didn't know about that saber deactivation thing when you play with a Yoda bot. I should try that. It'd be fun to just run around, chasing Yoda.

I have a question about the Yoda model. Whenever I play with him on bots his saber looks like a big white hockey stick; like someone took MS Paint and erased it, and mine does too. Every other models sabers are fine, so does anyone know how I can fix this?

Originally posted by zerowingzero

Also a problem with the model= you can't kick. Anyone try this?

Yes you can kick....and kick quite well I might add. It just takes a little time to learn the dynamic because of your size. But when you kick someone and then give em a double saber lunge its all over!

I love this new model. I played it in a jedimod server for the first time last night and I had a blast! This little fella can get right under the defences of a standard size player and chop him at the kneecaps!

Another great thing is two Yodas dueling at the same time! Its quite the riot to watch these little guys go at each other with double sabers!

The detail is great and the emotions from jedimod really make him come to life. My hat is off to the modelers on this one....not even Raven could have done him any better!

Long live Jedimod 2++ (and updates) and the great Yoda!

Originally posted by Custo(V)atix

I have a question about the Yoda model. Whenever I play with him on bots his saber looks like a big white hockey stick; like someone took MS Paint and erased it, and mine does too. Every other models sabers are fine, so does anyone know how I can fix this?

The Jedi Mod that you most likely downloaded for the Yoda model has the TCK mod included...with allows you to play with the RGB settings of your saber...so if you know how that works... open up your console:

tck_blue1 <any value 0-255, here, minus the carrots> will change the amount of blue

tck_red1 <any value 0-255, here, minus the carrots> will change the amout of red

tck_green1 <any value 0-255, here, minus the carrots> will change the amount of green

You can exchange the 1 after the color to a 2 (ie: red2) to edit the color of your second saber/blade

It defaults to 255, 255, 255, which...is technically black, but shades of black don't work on sabers, so it's just a thick white saber... so if you have it 0, 0, 0 it's like a toothpick of a white saber

Play around with it, it's pretty cool..

-edit- And oh yea... the the Yoda model is pretty sweet... unfortunately it doesn't include its own scaling, doesn't matter for me, but for some people...

Originally posted by Datheus

The Jedi Mod that you most likely downloaded for the Yoda model has the TCK mod included...with allows you to play with the RGB settings of your saber...so if you know how that works... open up your console:

tck_blue1 <any value 0-255, here, minus the carrots> will change the amount of blue

tck_red1 <any value 0-255, here, minus the carrots> will change the amout of red

tck_green1 <any value 0-255, here, minus the carrots> will change the amount of green

You can exchange the 1 after the color to a 2 (ie: red2) to edit the color of your second saber/blade

It defaults to 255, 255, 255, which...is technically black, but shades of black don't work on sabers, so it's just a thick white saber... so if you have it 0, 0, 0 it's like a toothpick of a white saber

Why do it that way? if you go to the setup options there is a TCK Saber Mod menu with RGB sliders to change the colours. :)

Originally posted by Datheus

-edit- And oh yea... the the Yoda model is pretty sweet... unfortunately it doesn't include its own scaling, doesn't matter for me, but for some people...

[NITPICKING]

Just a little thing about color theory. The RGB scale (lightwaves) is additive, meaning that if you have equal parts RGB at maximum intensity, you get white, not black. You're thinking of CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK), which is subtractive. CMYK is for print materials like magazines, t-shirts, posters, what have you.

[/NITPICKING]

Thus concludes your art lesson for the day. :p

Archived