Home

Shaak Ti Model!

MisterPunch

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good for a start.

What's up with people saying stuff like, "OMG YOUR THE BEST BESIDES KINJA!!"? Okay, Kinja made a good Yoda model, so what? There are a crap load of modelers in this community who could do just as good if not better. So just because Kinja was the first to make a Yoda model, now he's the "standard" which modelers should live up to? My god... how childish.

Thank god we have got an update on this model finally.

The model looks great, especially as it has been done so quickly.

It is nice to see that u want to share ur skills 4 everyone cos it must be hard to find the time to even get any work done on your jk2 models from all the work u have got lately. Not to mention the fact u can be bothered to start side projects at all so soon after.

Originally posted by Emon

What's up with people saying stuff like, "OMG YOUR THE BEST BESIDES KINJA!!"? Okay, Kinja made a good Yoda model, so what? There are a crap load of modelers in this community who could do just as good if not better. So just because Kinja was the first to make a Yoda model, now he's the "standard" which modelers should live up to? My god... how childish.

I strongly agree with Emon. I should of said that along time ago.

the little 12 year olds think that Kinja is the only person that can make a model. He has made only one model. There a bunch of ppl

who have made two or three models within the time it took to make yoda . Major Clod, sithlord-II, ChesireKat, spacermonkey, Corto Maltes , Absath and Bloodriot, etc.

Sorry Misterpunch that i got off topic but I had to say that.

Personally, I don't think that the Yoda model is the best anyways.

Currently, the best model that has been released is Count Dooku (he just needs different sounds for jumping, falling, and rolling).

However, the best WIP model is PloKoon by far.

Well, first of all, I never asked for it, and second of all, maybe the reason some people compare me to Punch is because they know that Punch was my teacher. You are right though, people don't need to make comparisons to each other, but don't be dissin me because of it, Beeeatch! BTW: Nice model Cuz!

I don't think anybody was "dissing" you, Kinja.

People are just saying that there ARE other good modellers, and there ARE better modellers.

Yoda is still one my favorite models, but it's not the best. It's still got a few glitches (like his feet merging together whenever he walks or jumps), but it's a VERY high quality model nonetheless.

Originally posted by Emon

Looks good for a start.

Troll.

Archived