Home

I'm Back

Young David

WB YD!

Important things:

STTCT is having a baby.

You missed to forum anniversary, but can still read about the misadventures of the forummers in the "second contest: story" thread.

Fergie became a supermod. (god save the queen. and these forums.)

n'ats all I can think of right now.

Originally posted by Eets

WB YD!

Important things:

STTCT is having a baby.

You missed to forum anniversary, but can still read about the misadventures of the forummers in the "second contest: story" thread.

Fergie became a supermod. (god save the queen. and these forums.)

That about sums it all up. Not too much going on really. You should definately check out the story thread and write a chapter or two, its very funny.

And why did Fergie become a supermod, anyways?

Yes, Yes... it's time for another forrumy er, forummy er, forrummy er... HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT!!! And you definately need to read the story contest, cause you are about to be picked up. :D

Oh and a congrats to fergie on his promotion to supermod.

Originally posted by darthfergie

I'm staffing over at LucasConsoles and generally helping out.

Thats good, that site needs some content very badly. I was gonna volunteer to guest write all the PS2 reviews for him, just because i want it to be a good sight. If you're helping out you should at least add a little more stuff. The layout is nice, but whats keeping it from being great is that there is no information about anything, and apparently no one to write it either.

Welcome back, YD! Yeah, definitely check out the rest of LotS as well as the new story we have going. :) Did you take many pictures? If so.... when do we get to see some? :D

Fergie has the PS2 stuff covered I think. When I get back, several new reviews will be up as well as the cheat code pages for all the games. After that I want to plan some articles we can write besides reviews. Brainstorm whilst I'm away, Ferg. ;)

BTW, the next Time Eaters is up and I fixed your article, Fergie. :)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Fergie has the PS2 stuff covered I think. When I get back, several new reviews will be up as well as the cheat code pages for all the games. After that I want to plan some articles we can write besides reviews. Brainstorm whilst I'm away, Ferg. ;)

BTW, the next Time Eaters is up and I fixed your article, Fergie. :)

I know, i already read them. A couple sports games, and thats not really my bag but oh well.

But if you ever need any help, you know who to call.

Archived