Home

leXX

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by oreo

here to claim cookie

hey i was the first to guess the Titan AE ! pls give me cookie! (look in the modeling forum of WIP: Trinity for proof of time)

Congratulations to oreo for guessing the correct answer. It is the Map Hand from Titan AE.

Oreo is making a Trinity Model so he is also my new best friend! :D

Todays one is another very easy one... Meep! Meep! ;)

Originally posted by Wes Marrakesh

can you model? i've been looking for someone to make a space marine model, and i have a TON of ref pics...

No man, I have NO skills at all in that business (but I can paint very well)....

Come to think of it, a space marine captain with a powersword(lightsaber) would be cool as hell...

Originally posted by cjais

Hehe, najjjjjs! :D Yousa in the JHQ clan no? Or some other clan anyway? I think I've seen your name mentioned somewhere good... (wink, wink twins ;))....

yeah i'm with the JHQ... its typical twins... he can't keep his mouth shut when a real master joins the clan... :rolleyes:;) LMAO!

Originally posted by Master Burner

yeah i'm with the JHQ... its typical twins... he can't keep his mouth shut when a real master joins the clan... :rolleyes:;) LMAO!

ROFLMAO!!

If you wanna play a fellow Dane, just catch me on the wargames servers, or Hermes Place...

Come to think of it, a space marine captain with a powersword(lightsaber) would be cool as hell...

Well i requested a space marine model in modelling forums... hope it works....

And a chainsword not a powersword! chainswords are cooler!

lol i have a ton of pics...

Originally posted by Wes Marrakesh

Well i requested a space marine model in modelling forums... hope it works....

And a chainsword not a powersword! chainswords are cooler!

lol i have a ton of pics...

Well ok.... it would be cool and chainswords are kinda nasty I agree (striking scorpions all the way)....

But you have to look at the possibility: First you have to do not only a marine model, but a chainsword weapon for him too....

Not to mention that in reality it'd be cut to shreds as soon as the chainsword touched a lightsaber....

I'd just go for the lightsaber/powersword idea for now.

(Now, can someone make me a howling banshee, warlock, asurmen or shadow seer model?! ;))

ROFLMAO!!

If you wanna play a fellow Dane, just catch me on the wargames servers, or Hermes Place...

wargames and hermes place ? sure :D whats the IP?? and what patch does they use?? have some stupid probs with the 1.04.. it just says i'll need it... and i have tried to install it about 5 times now :-\

Originally posted by Master Burner

wargames and hermes place ? sure :D whats the IP?? and what patch does they use?? have some stupid probs with the 1.04.. it just says i'll need it... and i have tried to install it about 5 times now :-\

Well ummm... they kinda both run off 1.04, though hermes is also running jedimod 1.2 as of now.

Hermes place: 213.107.37.119:28070 (ask for Twins for the password, it's the only way to get in nowadays)

The are around 6 or 7 Wargames servers

Wargames #1 Duel Saber Only

Wargames are danish servers, hermes is in england.

Well ummm... they kinda both run off 1.04, though hermes is also running jedimod 1.2 as of now.

Hermes place: 213.107.37.119:28070 (ask for Twins for the password, it's the only way to get in nowadays)

The are around 6 or 7 Wargames servers

Wargames #1 Duel Saber Only

Wargames are danish servers, hermes is in england.

gotta get JediMod 1.2 to work then (haven't tried it yet)

Lexx... we REFUSE to let it die... hey wait a sec what are we doing??! let the damn thread die :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived