Home

Lexx's Heroes Part 2

leXX

Hey! Look at me! *polishes officially certified by Lexx badge of villainy* An official Villain! Thanx Lexx, I will treasure it always :D .

Now to business..*Caugh*...Right who want's to be the first to mess with me?

Hang on! Didn't I just blow you all up? Damn! She's quick, I'll give her that! ;)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cjais

Arrhhh... come on Clem! One more soldier doesn't hardly make a difference now does it?

Just let lexx recruit the whole forum to defend her honor.... But what will they then defend it from? ;):)

Well there should be a certain amount of honour in being her hero...she can't go around just letting people be heroes, they have to do something special for her to be commemorated like that. Its not a free-giving service you know:mad::Dlol

Originally posted by Darklighter

Well there should be a certain amount of honour in being her hero...she can't go around just letting people be heroes, they have to do something special for her to be commemorated like that. Its not a free-giving service you know:mad::Dlol

yeah and her heros have to stickup for her. you should have seen the ruckus we made when someone flamed her.

Well there should be a certain amount of honour in being her hero...she can't go around just letting people be heroes, they have to do something special for her to be commemorated like that. Its not a free-giving service you knowlol

You have to stick up for her and defend her honor, you don't just join for free.

Archived