Home

Dueling-what's your strategy?

Revan Bakr'

First I crouch...Then a aproch the guy...Then when he gets close enough I lunge at him...Finnally I repeat till they die.

Judging by the cries of the ppl I kill I'm amazing at it. They always say things like 'wow never saw that coming' (Which I guess means I suprised them, which is a good thing), 'Wow you're so amazing...Do you do anything besides lunge?' (I proptly state no, and they're silent after while), Sometimes they even leave after me owning them so bad, but sometimes they say 'You Mother f#%ing b%&*$ a$% n00b get some f*ing skill' (Then I kill them again and then they leave).

Ah well there's my style please don't take it!

keep my focus on his saber and his movements. take a defensive strategy and block (when he leaves himself open I'll attack once in a while). Then I go into the offensive and do a many combinations of moves and blows on the opponent.

OR

I can just run up to him and hack away and he's dead!:D

I'll generally chain up medium attacks for the first set of blows. After that, I'll switch to red stance if he's in ablue, and I'll switch to blue stance if he's in red. I've generally found that engaging another person while they're in the same stance as you is pretty stupid, especially in blue stance. I just pick them apart using the downfalls of their particular stance.

Yeah, omg... I can't believe players who yell "n00b" and "l00ser" against ppl who only crouch and then only does the lunge, when actually they are both the looser and the n00b as they can't counter such an easy move... I never lost to one, and I don't think anyone will ever be able to beat anything but n00bs using that stategy... but it's fun to use the lunge only to make people upset...

When on Jedimod, I like to use the orange stance. It's faster than strong style but still packs a powerful punch. I just wait for my opponent(using strong style) to swing, then I get in with a quick slash. I liked 1.03 better because medium stance had faster spin moves, and not really fast spins in blue stance.

How do I duel? Well, it can't be summed up in words so easily...

A yellow defensive stance and then explode into a mad fury of blows... Then cool down again. Use all the stances, although I'm absolutely crap with blue and red.... If my opponent likes to waste time by running around, jumping and fleeing, I tend to stand still and wait for him to stop. I will not let myself be tyranized by such childish behavior...

boba fett c3po:

I might have met you, or your equally evil twin, but rest assured it was in 1.03 where the flying lunge dominated when used to full effect. Lunges like that don't work on me that well anymore. Catch me on hermes if you'd like a fight. And losing a fight to a non-stylish, uncreative but efficient tactic isn't noobish.

Losing isn't "noobish", when will people get this?

LOL, that techno hacker babble garbage has to be the lamest **** I've ever seen on a public forum. Why do people waste their time making up this garbage? I don't know what makes you think you're so special kid, but the language we use around here is english, plain and simple.

You're not impressing anyone.

Caius

P.S. You want a lesson in dueling, come to 207.115.25.57:28070 and ask for me, Tidus, or Garath.

Originally posted by SeraphimII

STFU, N00b! 1 b3t ur 0n3 0f 7h3 l33t wh0r3s @r't y@....@RN't Y@!

1'll pwn j00 @nyd@y 0f th3 w33k w1th m1 cr0uch1ng ll@mm@, H1dd3n pus3 stratagy!

;)

I guess I had better translate,

TRANSLATION

STFU newbie. I bet your one of the elite whores arn't you. aren't you! I'll own you anyday of the week with my crouching llamma hidden pussy strategy.

TRANSLATION END

That'll be 5 dollars for my services.

;)

TRANSLATION

STFU newbie. I bet your one of the elite whores arn't you. aren't you! I'll own you anyday of the week with my crouching llamma hidden pussy strategy.

TRANSLATION END

;)

TRANSLATION

TRANSLATION END

Originally posted by Darth_Mauled

I wait for the person to charge me and then i sidestep and swipe in the blue stance as they are about to hit.

You suck mauled, i've murdered you so many times it's not even funny anymore. And after i beat you always run and cry and have your mom ask me to go easy on you!

Archived