Home

The 'poid.tripod.com' Dooku Skin... Coming out at all?

masterofmayhem

Just wondering if that Count Dooku skin from http://poid.tripod.com/ is coming out soon?

I think it looks closer to the movie version of Count Dooku and i'd like to get my hands on it.

Also, the current 'old Dooku' skin looks a bit funny when i play. You can see the line along his head where the skin would join up, putting a dark line through his hair.

Great model though. Just looking forward to this new skin.

The skin will come out when it's finished of course,... but when that will be I'm not sure,...

I've been getting into modeling lately so I don't work on the skins as much as I used to, but they are still my main priority.

With this skin, I don't really have a lot of urging to finish. There are already quite a number of Dooku skins out there for download,...

With this skin, I don't really have a lot of urging to finish. There are already quite a number of Dooku skins out there for download,...

Please finish it Hapslash. There is only one skin for the actual Dooku model that ive seen, and thats for young Dooku. The Dooku model is good, but has inaccuracies in likeness, and the color of his clothing(should be black excluding the cape). And plus your skin is looking very good already, it would be shame if that were left unfinished.

If you are going to actually release a modified version of my dooku skin, I am going to ask that you start from scratch and not use my skin as a base for yours. I PM'ed the author of the first reskin, as he had pictures of mine on there as well, without asking me permission. This could be one of the reasons why you have not heard much about it since then.

Originally posted by kman@polycount

If you are going to actually release a modified version of my dooku skin, I am going to ask that you start from scratch and not use my skin as a base for yours. I PM'ed the author of the first reskin, as he had pictures of mine on there as well, without asking me permission. This could be one of the reasons why you have not heard much about it since then.

If this message was for me... then No i am not going

to start from scratch (there is no point of doing that

when it currently is like i want it to be...)

But don't worry i am not going to release it without

your approval...

I noticed ALIEN_JL has altered many other skins that have been publicly released with the authors permission. He is clearly upstanding and not out to steal anyones work so i don't understand kmans logic on this one.. why should he need permission to post a pic? i'm sure you spent a lot of time on your Dooku skin and don't want it defaced but fact is this version looks better and its a shame to deprive people of it, just my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived