Home

Jawa model preview...

Ronin{TRIAD}

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a Quake 3 model :)

Could you make the head a little more distinguished from the rest of the body? It looks kind of like a cone coming from the shoulders. :D

:jawa See how the bottom of this guy's hood is kind of rounded? That's what I'd like to see on the Jawa model.

Other than that, this model's pretty much perfect!

As for the segmenting, perhaps Kinja or someone on the yoda crew could help you with that, since they made a small alien. :)

Also, would you possibly allow me to make a pre-release skin for the Jawa? ;)

...I'm trying to figure out how I should segment from the waist down. Anyone have any ideas?

Split it at the waist (use the belt to hide the seam) but i'm sure you already did that. No need to split anything else down there.

I guess you want to know about the legs caps...well, if you have a full mesh for the boots, put caps on top even if he doesnt have full legs. Take a look at mon mothma's glm, you'll see, tho im not sure she's got all the caps.

cool model btw! :jawa

Unfortunately I wasn't able to work on the model this past weekend, as I was away. And yes, I did originally build this model for Quake 3.

Psyk0Sith: For the leg caps, should I create the 2 caps for each leg and place them on top of each other? i.e. l_leg_cap_hips_off and hips_cap_l_leg_off

or should I just have l_leg_cap_hips_off?

If all goes well, this thing will be done this hopefully early this week.

yep, i'd do both caps just to make sure it loads correctly, you can always remove the "hips_cap_l_leg_off" later and see if it still works.

you create the l_leg_cap_hips_off detach it, and then do another cap, detach it and flip the faces. That way you know it will be in the correct position.

good luck

Archived