Home

Why did we hear Qui-Gon's voice?

Ratmjedi

That must be because he was taught in the ways of the living Force. I guess that, that way of being trained in the Force is not as unorthodox as it was once believed. That's weird though seeing him like we do Ben in the Ot. I hope Liam Neeson does take the part if that part is made.

:duel::lsduel:

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

That must be because he was taught in the ways of the living Force. I guess that, that way of being trained in the Force is not as unorthodox as it was once believed. That's weird though seeing him like we do Ben in the Ot. I hope Liam Neeson does take the part if that part is made.

There was talk of Liam Neeson returning to play the part of Qui-Gon Jinn :)

I really hope we'll see Qui-Gon ghost in ep3!

I heard that we will see Qui-Gon in ep III with a similar role that Obi-Wan had in ep V & VI. I also heard that he was much stronger in the force than previously believed.

Cool. The last thing i knew already.

Originally posted by Legacy_Of_Sith

I doubt Qui-Gon will be back for Ep III. Apparently Liam Neeson hated the role.

:confused: Really?? After watching the making of ep I and all of the interviews, I couldn't tell that he hated it. I kinda thought he enjoyed it.....

I hope your wrong, I enjoyed the job he did playing Qui-Gon Jinn. He is one of my favorite jedi...

i don't see why liam neeson would've hated the role, he got to live a LOT of people's dream, become a jedi knight:p, anyway, if qui-gon is in ep3 i know for a fact that liam will be in it, lucas doesn't switch actors and if liam says "no, i hated that part" lucas will probably say "i guess it's a good thing i killed you then huh? well no qui-gon in ep3!" i think if he did hate it is because he died and he thought he should be in ep2 and 3 to get more money

Originally posted by MotionMan

IF he did hate the role, it most likely has to do with the stupid critics.

He is a fine actor,but since the critics said that it wasnt a good movie, he might have felt bad about doing it.

STUPID CRITICS. :mad:

No kidding, I hate critics too!! What they hell do they do??? They sit in a little cubical with a tv in it and they complain about stuff.....who really listens to them anyways??

I know for one thing....if the critics say a particular movie is bad then I know to go and see it because it must be good and fun to watch. ie. Star Wars ep I

Critics are evil people. Even more than the Sith. I think that they had traumatized childhoods so that is why they take it out on other people's work. They say good things about all the dumbmovies that you know sucked but that they think are great. Like Gosford park.The dumb critics liked it but then again people didn't see it. They are the dumbest people in the world and I don't care what they say. It makes me laugh when I hear there reviews.

Here is my theory on Qui Gons Voice.

Since the sith are now growing stronger, jedi are getting more powers too, like being able to talk when they are dead. Also, disapearing when they die. That is why in EP1 and 2, jedi don't dissapear when they die. Only when the sith are growing stronger, that the jedi are getting new powers. Qui Gons voice basicly says that now jedi are becoming more powerful to balence the dark and light force. That is why jedi disapear in the OT.

Originally posted by teutonicknight

Here is my theory on Qui Gons Voice.

Since the sith are now growing stronger, jedi are getting more powers too, like being able to talk when they are dead. Also, disapearing when they die. That is why in EP1 and 2, jedi don't dissapear when they die. Only when the sith are growing stronger, that the jedi are getting new powers. Qui Gons voice basicly says that now jedi are becoming more powerful to balence the dark and light force. That is why jedi disapear in the OT.

That is a very intersting theory however unlikely. I never thought of that. But its one of the best and only explanations Ive heard on that matter.

Holocrons are these cube shaped objects that is protected by a keeper. The keeper is usually a dead jedi master or sith. They hold information regarding important past events. Only a select few are allowed to view the holocrons content. The Jedi in EP 2 have Jedi and Sith holocrons with them I think.

how about this the reason the jedi in the OT (obi and yoda) disapear after they die is because they meditate before dieing the reason quigon the jedi in the arena and vader didnt dissapear is because they didnt have the time to meditate so there bodies are still there

as for the voices and everything I think that every jedi can do that once they die as well as coming back as ghosts

:D

Archived