Home

JK2 sucks

InfErnO

I honestly have never had a problem with JK2. It is probably your computer that has problems and not that game. Anyway why are you spending time posting about a game you don't like. This forum is for people that want to talk civily about the game and not just rant about how bad they think it is.

Originally posted by Old_Ben

I honestly have never had a problem with JK2. It is probably your computer that has problems and not that game. Anyway why are you spending time posting about a game you don't like. This forum is for people that want to talk civily about the game and not just rant about how bad they think it is.

I completely agree.

i will have to agree.. it sucks.. multiplayer.. my main reason for buying the game.. is no longer fun.. mostly because of the new crappy patches that were released that basically removed all the special moves and really made saber combat suck. it takes forever to kill someone with a saber.. and guns are instant kills just about. im not saying guns should be nerfed ... that would be retarded.. you wouldnt be able to kill anyone then. but force powers should all be useful.. and sabers should kill in 1 or 2 hits. just like in the movie.

You are fricken nuts if you don't like JK2. It's really a game of it's own kind. Tell me, how many other good sword fighting games are out there? None! Lucasarts has set a precedent for third person fighting games. I myself don't even care to play with guns...but the multiplayer is the best multiplayer game I have ever played.

Inferno it just sounds like you are jealous because you can't get it to run, and/or your computer sucks. Time to upgrade...I got mine cheap as hell on eBay, look into it.

ok... JK2 sucks? then DON'T PLAY... or for that matter... POST!!! it's not OUR problem that you feel that you wasted your weeks lunch money!

geez... some people just like to CRY

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

:lsduel:

just cause you're not able to rank above 50 doesn't mean the game sucks!

Originally posted by Old_Ben

I totally agree with you!

Well, I've had one problem, which will be explained in my new topic!

-Clemme

Hi Inferno! You opinion will be more complete if you specify which are exactly the things that don't like. Anyway I think ArtifeX thinks the same way and so he has created Promod. Because JK2 is not perfect. But can you tell me about a game which had reached perfection? As a saber fighting simulation Jedi Knight 2 is just the only game that let you feel a Jedi.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived