Home

ROTJ Luke skin...

Arco

hehe yeah but its pretty imformative, i was just reading Mark Hammil's bio and found out something i didn't know

Though unfortunately after Star Wars: A New Hope, Mark landed in a car accident that altered his facial features and thus was the reason why the Wampa scenes in ESB were added.

Thats a trip, if he didn't get in that car accident there would never have been a Wampa! i just can't imagine what ESB would've been like without that classic scene in the Wampa cave where Luke pulls the lightsaber to save himself. :p

well altho the ingame one is close.. a)it is basly skinned b)it is like 10 years too old c)the costume is very different trust me.

I have done my research... this is the costume he wears at jabbas and just after (so it will have the glove and also not have it for earlier in the game)it is different to the one he has in the end battle etc. For that costume the model really needs to be changed as he has no skirt.

Arco:deathii:

first and foremost that is the different costume he wears at the end of the movie. And even if i wanted to paint the coller like that I couldn't because the coller is modeled all the way round... sorry but thats that. But still it is annoying howt he model doesn't fit quite right... it would be better with a new mesh really.

yes I know... as i said the bloody thing is modeled all the way round. even tho that is wrong on the whole the skin is 100 correct... which is cool i think cos the model doesn't fit right. Bloody collers pissing me off.

You guys are thinking of the Final Duel Luke. That is when the collar sticks out (looks like it is ripped down) and he has no tunic ends like at Jabba's because he is not wearing a tunic. It is just a long sleeved black shirt. He is obviously making the Jabba's Palace and Sail Barge version. But, Luke is not wearing a glove in the Jabba scenes. He puts the glove on in the X-Wing after his mech hand is shot "injured" at the sail barge fight.

Hey Arco, if you'd like I'll do a quick edit on that model and change it to how your invisioning it. I'll dig up the root.xsi (I beleive raven included one for him) just let me know what changes you'd like to be made. I should be able to do that rather quickly :D Let me know.

I dont like the version of Luke that raven did, it's a cool model and skin, it just looks odd to me though

Toonces

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com