Home

The Two Towers *SPOILERS*

duder

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jatt13

i think the colors are like ranks. white's the most powerful, and so on, like belts in karate, only diferent colors. i'm not exactly positive, though.

No

There are 5 wizards, but only 3 is mentioned in the books. They have just different colors thats all. No rank system

Ok the ones so far have been easy so here comes some harder ones:

1.Who is king of the Valar?

2. Who made the dwarfes?

3. What was the name of the spider who helped Melkor in destroying the trees of the Valar?

4. And who is Melkor anyway?

Dwarves were made by Odin, from the maggots that were in the dead giant Ymir

"Odin and his brothers had no liking for Ymir, nor for the growing number of giants, and killed him. In the huge amount of blood that flowed from Ymir's wounds all the giants, except two, drowned. From the slain body the brothers created heaven and earth. They used the flesh to fill the Ginnungagap; his blood to create the lakes and the seas; from his unbroken bones they made the mountains; the giant's teeth and the fragments of his shattered bones became rocks and boulders and stones; trees were made from his hair, and the clouds from his brains. Odin and his brothers raised Ymir's skull and made the sky from it and beneath its four corners they placed a dwarf. Finally, from Ymir's eyebrow they shaped Midgard, the realm of man. The maggots which swarmed in Ymir's flesh they gave wits and the shape of men, but they live under the hills and mountains. They are called dwarfs"

the rest of the article can be found here:

http://www.pantheon.org/areas/mythology/europe/norse/articles.html

Exept 1 thing , the Olog-Hai were trolls, but they were super trolls, who could move by that and were smarter than ordinary trolls, is was correct again. Now, I am going to find the hardest question I can, before I go to sleep

Question: What is Losoth?

Archived