Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, we will add you shortly. You are a official member, so you can use your name in Outcast. I would add you, but I don't have acess to the site, it is run by another Council Member. So he will add your profile as soon as he gets the time. :)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been here so much. Last night I went to go see signs with some friends at the Drive-In and it was great. I highly recommend it. After that was The Road to Perdition but we didn't stay and watch that. Nothing wrong with the movie it was just that we all wanted to talk because our friend was leaving off to college on Monday and this would be the last time that we would see him. I still have not recovered my JK disk back from my friend yet. That is one of the reasons that I have not been on a lot. My computer acted up funny last night at 1:30 which was when I was going to write a letter to Jessman and check my E-mail. For some reason my internet connection wasn't quite working right. Works fine now. I do not know how much time I even have today to do my business here online. I am leaving in just a short while to go visit my grandfather who lives about three hours away. He had an operation to get rid of some gal bladder stones or something and we just have not seen him in a while either. You guys are great and if SONS OF YODA people see this how many people are in your clan? I thought you had like five at one point but I haven't been to your site in a long time and I was just curious as to this challenge. That would be fun. Would it be FFA (team and singular) and CTF or just one of them? Have fun and watch lots of hockey.

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

ARGHGHGHGH! I cannot make it just because I am getting the disk today (hopefully) but not until later in the day. This stinks. I am missing the first session. Oh well. Have fun and tell me about it.

BigTeddyPaul

Paul, even if it was still on and you couldn't make it, we would have postponed it for you. :)

It is nice to see that people really love me a lot! Just to let you know that if you did not have your disk I would have continued on anyways. You snooze you lose. I am kidding when I say this of course. Or am I? I have worked a little bit on my site and have spent just over two hours on it. Looks pretty nice for that amount of time. If anyone can tell me how I scan pictues and then load them on the internet I would greatly appreciate that. I believe the problem is that my photos are BMP files and geocities does not support that type of file. If anyone can tell me how I can convert them I would be in your debt. Anyway the site is here at

http://www.geocities.com/bigteddypaul/mypage.html

Tell me what you think and what I could improve. I have not added all my links or everything yet so if in a couple of days your site is not connected then let me know.

I hope to hear from you.

BigTeddyPaul

Archived