Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merc will be able to take on learners. I do not know what we will call them but they will once we have a person who is high enough ranked. Padawans are for Jedi, Apprentices are for Sith, and ? are for Mercs. I think once we have regular meetings Topshot you will be up there real soon so do not fear. Have Fun!

BigTeddyPaul

ok well here is sum info i am seriously condering joining this clan, i have been playin jk2 for about 3-4 months now and i would probly want to be a sith player, i would consider my skill level to be rookie i gess, im familiar with all the moves and stuff and i have my own tactics, i focus mainly on duelling

.....and if you find a certain disliking about our clan, you can tell us, in a respective manner. That is if you decide to join.

I wish you in good health and that may the force be with you, BIG b.

"Fear means nothing to me. I live by my code of honor. I live without fear of anything."-Topshot:D :D :D

We use our own effective battle tactics and strategies, and we both live for dueling competition. In other words, we fight the greatest battles that we have enjoyed, nonetheless. We are both warriors.

I am a Merc in the clan, but I carry many different weapons along with me. I am fluent in all styles of Lightsaber and Force combat.

I come up with the greatest defense and offense strategies to protect myself and others on the team.

:D :D :D :D

"My name is Topshot. I am the master of the merr-sonns. And I live by my own code of honor." -Topshot:fett: :bdroid1::jawa

Topshot you have the heart of a poet. Well I can say that if you want to be a sith then either ZBomber or possibly Ben Swayze (depending on how good he is and if he wants to be sith) would be your master since Kamiclone and I are Jedi. Actually, Z is currently looking for an apprentice I believe since cloner's cut off date I believe is half an hour ago. Let us know either by PM, email, or go to our forums.

Of course this all depends on if you still want to join.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by =|PL|=Stalker

shadow taz said that he has quit playin JKII............................

thanks

How do you know? Well, thanks for telling me.

We would be happy to have you in our clan. I would proablly take you as my apprentice. But I don't want to pressure you. You don't have to be my apprentice, it is your choice. Well, If you would join, we would all be happy to have you with us. Thank you!

ZBomber.

well, ive thought about it for quite a while and talked to this friend of mine and i think ill stick with my clan for a bit and im gonna start to really shape up by getting into them tourneys and events like that, so i would propose an alliance possibly? we only have one other small clan backing us, and do u know of a good web site designer who would be willing to help us out with the current crappy site we have now? i would have really liked to have been in your clan, however there is a certain duty and loyalty that can only be broken if the clan dies or it gets too out of control, but im workin more aggressively to get us goin now

-Thnx for all your comments, my email is misterbig100@hotmail.com if you would like to know

Originally posted by BIG b

well, ive thought about it for quite a while and talked to this friend of mine and i think ill stick with my clan for a bit and im gonna start to really shape up by getting into them tourneys and events like that, so i would propose an alliance possibly? we only have one other small clan backing us, and do u know of a good web site designer who would be willing to help us out with the current crappy site we have now? i would have really liked to have been in your clan, however there is a certain duty and loyalty that can only be broken if the clan dies or it gets too out of control, but im workin more aggressively to get us goin now

-Thnx for all your comments, my email is misterbig100@hotmail.com if you would like to know

Thats ok. :) Good luck with your clan!

That is alright. Z and I came from a small clan of three but then the clan broke up TWICE. I decided to stick with Z and now the clan is thriving. I do not know about a professional web page but I know it is not too hard to make a proper one. I am working on mine right now. Geocities or Brinkster (need to know code) have nice sites that are free and I am sure Z could help you with a forum if you wanted one. If you ever need anything specifically let me know (pictures or info or something).

BigTeddyPaul

Anytime you are ready my padawan and I will challenge you and your clan also. We live for Hockey and the saber and guns. OHHHH. And women. Go women. I will stop now.

We will have to see what the others say (Z and Kami). Since I have not seen you in action I cannot say anything. I would like to watch you in action though sometime so let me know in an Email or by IM me so we can work something out. Email: sexyprz@hotmail.com, AIM: BigTeddyPaul (AOL and Yahoo). Make sure to include time zone.

BigTeddyPaul

And I wish to be tested for Master Rank. I've decided that because there are, like, 2 jedi, and I wish to help even the odds. If I am wrong about the odds being even, then....... *thinks of something funny to say* .......would be Anakin Skywalker's Father. Heheheheheh.

If I set a time, I would choose 9:00 Central Time, tomorrow.

If anyone has a problem with that, please state their timezone and a time equal to the Central Time Zone. :D :D :D :D

"This is my apprentice, Darth Maul....."-Sidious

"I will find your lost ship....."-Darth Maul

:dmaul3::saberr::sithm:

"This is bad, now there are two of them."

I deleted some of my files to get it to work.

And BigTeddyPaul, in order to record Jedi Outcast movies, you must be in multiplayer. You must bring down the console command screen when in the game (Shift and tilde), then you must type "/g_synchronousClients 1", and then type "/record."

When you are done recording, type in "/stoprecord."

There, now you know how to do it.:) :) :cool: :cool:

Archived