Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

Originally posted by Father Torque

yeah I wasnt able to join due to spots but my AIM is stanforddude18 or Colonel Torque. Also what is the server called?

Hmm, I don't know the name, but we usually acess it by the IP address. I'll have Paul send it to you, because I don't know it. (Its in my favorite palces, but I can't get to them because my game won't work)

BTW, Thanks for that thread Torque. That means a lot to me, buddy. :)

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Father Torque

yeah I wasnt able to join due to spots but my AIM is stanforddude18 or Colonel Torque. Also what is the server called?

Hmm, I don't know the name, but we usually acess it by the IP address. I'll have Paul send it to you, because I don't know it. (Its in my favorite palces, but I can't get to them because my game won't work)

BTW, Thanks for that thread Torque. That means a lot to me, buddy. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by merlinova

Join either Crimson Masters or Crimson Legion, and get in on some clan war action! Our two clans will be having a match on Friday, June 6th at 10:30pm central time...

Heh, wouldn't exactly call it a war. We don't hate each other or anyrthing. ^_^ But yeh, The Crimson Clans are both good. Join one today. :)

I am know officially declaring Father Torque (me) a member of the Crimson Masters. I am good t CTF but I have been known for some serious TFFA butt kicking. I play every once in a while, and im an explosions expert aswell as a sniper expert. I taught a few sniper lessons at the Jedi Academy and help newbies discover the art of the explosive:)

Am I in?

Z jorbed :

Lol. Hey Torque.

I rember Yoda. We had a huge fight with his clan, but then we came allies. Then, they went "evil". Then, they stopped playign JK2. Feel free to stop by our server o nFridays and Sundays! TE]

The "Good vs. Evil" war as I would call it. I was the one who ended it all, thanks to a little help from my trusty destroyer blade, and Father Torque's "To those who hate SoY, wake up and smell the coffee !" thread. I even got an award made in my honor after I stopped the war, before their clan "kicked the bucket."

I may be taking all the credit for myself, but it was really those who fought to turn them away from the "Dark Side of the Forums." In other words, it was not just me, but the Crimson Masters clan, Father Torque, and all other forum-goers who fought in that "war", including the KingPin.

Z, remember that "List of Victims" section they had on their site? That was evil back then! Now I look back at that day and laugh it all off.

Seriously, Darth Yoda, ShinJedi, Spitfire, they were, and still are, all good friends of ours!

Anyways, if you're going to join and become a Jedi/Sith/Merc Master, Father Torque, everybody knows they have to overpower, outsmart, and outsniper Paul in order to get honors as big as those. Anyways, I think you stand a chance in officially becoming a Master in anything! :cool:

If you manage to beat his scores, please take me as your first padawan! :D :D :D

Originally posted by merlinova

I agree, it's not exactly a war...more a friendly match than anything else...

<at this sound Paul comes charging in wearing nothing more than black, red, and blue paint and an axe in each hand> What? No war. Dressed up and no where to go. Always happens to The Paul.

BigTeddyPaul

Lol. Welcome to the clan Father Torque.

I remember the war very well, Top. I refer to it as Clan War I. ^_^

Yes.. the victim list... :( It wasn't fair. They brought me into their server, and my PING was 999! Then they kept killing me when I couldn't move >.<

Z jorbed:

I remember the war very well, Top. I refer to it as Clan War I. ^_^

Yes.. the victim list... :( It wasn't fair. They brought me into their server, and my PING was 999! Then they kept killing me when I couldn't move >.<

You could say that again! I brought them onto MY server during the war. I was never stuck, but their scores kept climbing up due to some form of lag which lowered my points and added on to theirs. :( That, to me, had some unfairness. But everything else worked out in the end, right?

Well, they all left, never to be seen again... :p

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Well we are trying to kill eachother. Seems pretty war like to me. Match is fine as long as we have fun I could care less. Also us winning would be nice but I know how good MoE is with them guns so that might not be possilbe.

BigTeddyPaul

BTW, Paul. I got my microphone to work. ^_^

Originally posted by topshot

The "Good vs. Evil" war as I would call it. I was the one who ended it all, thanks to a little help from my trusty destroyer blade, and Father Torque's "To those who hate SoY, wake up and smell the coffee !" thread. I even got an award made in my honor after I stopped the war, before their clan "kicked the bucket."

I may be taking all the credit for myself, but it was really those who fought to turn them away from the "Dark Side of the Forums." In other words, it was not just me, but the Crimson Masters clan, Father Torque, and all other forum-goers who fought in that "war", including the KingPin.

Z, remember that "List of Victims" section they had on their site? That was evil back then! Now I look back at that day and laugh it all off.

Seriously, Darth Yoda, ShinJedi, Spitfire, they were, and still are, all good friends of ours!

Anyways, if you're going to join and become a Jedi/Sith/Merc Master, Father Torque, everybody knows they have to overpower, outsmart, and outsniper Paul in order to get honors as big as those. Anyways, I think you stand a chance in officially becoming a Master in anything! :cool:

If you manage to beat his scores, please take me as your first padawan! :D :D :D

Hey I remember that thread. That was my first 50 post or over thread. To bad obi closed it:( .

Good Times they were. So umnn Paul is he good? And umnn if I cant beat him I will challenge anybody with explosives. They are my main expertice.

I wish times were like they were long long ago. I mean so musch stuff happened.

I got 100th post here, I met Zbomber, obi, topshot, bigteddy, darth yoda and so many more. Then I made a clan the MIK. Then I left and all was lost, but know im back:cool:

I think we should start a revolt against boi for closing my thread:)

And I sent in my application. Also Z and Bigteddy, can I become a mod at the forums if I beat Paul:D or can I just be a mod altogether. Any way what time do I meet you guys tommarow 9 PM or 9 AM. And what is the server name or number thinga ma buber

OK, lets see:

1. Yes, Paul is very good. He is one of the best JK2 players I have ever seen. (I think I've only killed him 3 times, 1 was really good. He thoguh I left, and I snuck up on him, and killed him with my saber ^_^)

2. We have 2 sessions a week.

a) Sunday: 1 PM USA Eastern Time

b) Friday: 9 PM USA Eastern Time

3. I'm not sure about the IP. Go on AIM about 7 minutes before the game. Ask Paul (his AIM Handle is Bigteddypaul) for the IP address. ;)

Lastly, we'll think about the mod thing, but theres not really much to mod at our forums. ;)

Z jorbed:

Yes, Paul is very good. He is one of the best JK2 players I have ever seen. (I think I've only killed him 3 times, 1 was really good. He thoguh I left, and I snuck up on him, and killed him with my saber ^_^)

Sabered him? :confused: I thought you shot him! At least that's what you told me about how you came to be Sith Master of the Clan.

Anyways, I think I've got the IP saved somewhere on my desktop. If you're not able to find one of the servers when they're having a session, Torque, PM or e-mail me. I might have it! :D :D :D

A revolt against Obi would be a bad thing, especially since he lays the smackdown on these here parts of the forums! :p

We actually switched to 2 PM EST so I can have another hour to sleep. Sunday is the one day I can sleep in and I hate playing at 10 AM that day because I am groggy the first 20 minutes or so. I also hate it because my mouth usually isn't brushed and I smell. This way I can get up at 10 AM and take a long shower and do my necessities before I play.

I also don't know if I will be there tomorrow. I should be able to run the server at least but I don't know if I will be there in person.

BigTeddyPaul

I said I didn't think I would be there. I just now got home because I had to go do some errands. Glad to hear you can play now Z. We will be having a mandatory meeting on Wednesday or Thursday to practice at least half an hour for all those who did not show up on Friday and want to play CL. You don't practice you don't play.

BigTeddyPaul

• 2 weeks later...

Since it seems noone is posting in the forums and I'm not sure if anyone has checked their e-mail, I'll just post here. This is Coach McGuirk btw. So anyways, uh, Neo, someone posted in our old forums about a match sometime, the clancm.hyperboards2.com forums I believe. Also, just wondering what happened with the whole Sunday the 15th match thing.

And to Merlinova. It was cool playing you guys, it was a pretty even matchup those first two games. It'd be cool to have a rematch sometime with you guys if you ever wanna play again.

Archived