Home

Here's a fun idea

RpTheHotrod

Think there's some admins/mods abusing their powers in these forums. I might have to email GOD himself, George Lucas, about this matter.

Someone please point me in the direction of the forum rules that says you can be banned for saying Howdy n00bs.

Thank You

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um...lets see...where do i start. Well i guess i'll start with a w00t because i have to be the fastest ban in jediknightii.net forum history. I say two words and put up a url and get banned...nice. Well obviously the admins of this fine forum or atleast GonkH8er is a complete and utter moron. Learn how to look at the ip's u f'in n00b admin. Well thanks for reading as im certain im about to get banned again.

Show ur girl some love with a little...

DirtySancheZ

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/audio.pl?newbi01s.wav=newbie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread does represent the community the moderators and admins,I repeat This thread does represent the community the moderators and admins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I.P. means nothing,you ****ing n00b.

Do you know how easy it is to change I.P.s? We used to have someone named Jedi2k2,who was a real ass,so the admins banned him. But, he changed his I.P. and each time he wanted to flame the forums,he just changed his I.P. and registered a new name.

Edit-Yay I got quoted in a signature:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ShinYiu

Guess this places is worse than I thought then. Admins just assume that you are who they think you are and not who you really are and ban you.

???

Uh...

Most of the forum thinks that Gezzus is a flamer and should be banned,and we SAW his real self. He was banned,and he should live with it. Next time he could either be nicer or go to another forum that likes his flaming.

Originally posted by ShinYiu

I wasn't talking about GEEZus. I was talking about DirtySanchez. Please look over the last half of page 2 of this thread.

Thank You

Ok...I feel sorry for him.Maybe the moderators SHOULD unban him... We didnt know if he was GEEZus or not because of how easily it was in the past to change I.P.

Archived