Home

Worst ad I ever had

Gold leader

When I just succeeded in visiting the forums I got the message that I'm (watch this) the 10th million visitor to this site!!!.

Now, ok, this could be true, heck who knows, maybe we have an incredible amount of lurkers, but they've found a way to keep the number page views acceptable. Stranger things have happened in this world, ask the two-headed snake born several weeks ago here in Holland.

Anyway, being the 10th million visitor is really quite special, so the advertisement folks decided I should receive some sort of prize. What did they have in mind: a trip to Disney World! For only $ 99,-!

Small request: dear TSN people, please keep your prize, I think I'm not ready to deal with such an amount of wealth at my age.

:rolleyes:

Please tell me I'm the only one who got this message, or this becomes even more ludicrous.

• 2 weeks later...

I just came here with all my anti-ad software disabled (as an experiment) and I can't believe the number of flashing, moving, distracting ads!

Wow.... Scary!

Well that's enough of that!

PS -- Perhaps somebody can clear this up: What does that ad mean when it says that I can or cannot "have her"? I'm a little unclear on the implications of those statements.

:joy:

Archived