Home

Jawa model in game but.....

Ronin{TRIAD}

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking for Jawa sounds before and most of the stuff I found was fuzzy rips from ANH. But looking through Major Clod's tusken raider thread I saw that he had got some excellent sounds from the Episode 1 Racer game. There are also three great Jawa sounds there and definitely worth getting if your stuck for sounds.

hey sorry if this is a bit late, but the twisted torso has to do with one particular part of the skeleton itself - one part of it may have an incorrect orientation or something ie its pivot point has been modified inadvertently. This happened to me a while back, i would get things happening like the pelvis rotating 90 degrees once i got it into modview. To fix this, you must detach the model from the skeleton (select all parts of model, collapse their modifier stacks), then reset the pivot points to the whole skeleton, or resetting transforms... i think that fixed it

then you go about re-weighting the whole shot

what i did to avoid this is i created a base skeleton MAX file that i can import for every model, a skeleton that i have used before and know that it works - this way its a set template basically for every model and i don't have to create one every time i want to make a character model.

The model is almost complete. There were some problems with the mesh of the robe seperating when he moved about, but those are fixed.

I'm waiting on Eets skins to add them to the file.

Also, trying to figure out the glow shader for the eyes.

and...

I do have some jawa sounds but I need some more to finish them out. If anyone would care to send me some they may have, or can point out any hidden area on the net that may have some that I haven't been to yet, please post them.

Archived