Home

death star plans

Darth2Tyranus

The Death Star came out of Doctrine of Fear proposal that Grand Moff Tarkin made to Emperor Palpatine. Rather than expend the incredible amounts of resources necessary to subjugate all the worlds of the Empire, the New Order would instead make visible a single show of force that could be used to quell any treasonous activity. With Palpatine's approval, Tarkin began investigating a means of making his vision a reality.

An enclave of top scientists were recruited or forcibly assigned to the Death Star development project. Tarkin maintained a top-secret laboratory code-named Maw Installation in the heart of one of the most inhospitable regions of the galaxy. There, scientists such as Qwi Xux, Tol Sivron and Bevel Lemelisk developed design concepts and engineering breakthroughs that would make the Death Star possible.

ok heres what I think in the game the clone wars all of the descriptions I have seen say that you have to stop the seperatists from building an ancient sith weapon of mass destruction so I think that the death star is the weapon that they where talking about

and remember that this is only what I think

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived