Home

WIP: Cloud Strife (FF VII)

Midgit Yoda

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the KH Cloud is a cross between Cloud and Vincent from FF7.

For the record, I will be doing two skins - one for Cloud FF7 (Zax - Blue) and one for Cloud KH (surprise, Blue).

I will also try and remodel Cloud's buster sword from KH...since I totally dug the bandaged look. I haven't done a saber model in a while, but trust me, I can model swords :)

So, so far it's:

Cloud FF7 (default) - no one

Cloud FF7 (red) - no one

Cloud FF7 (blue) - me

Cloud KH (default) - no one

Cloud KH (red) - no one

Cloud KH (blue) - me

The wing wouldn't be such a problem if it wasn't for the fact that he doesn't even have it until the 3rd time you meet him. That's why it is so useless to have it there. What sets Cloud apart is his gauntlet hand, his cape, and his lower body armor.

Yeah definitly not doin the wing because I just remembered about the cape and that'll just add to the pain in the assness with the wing. So I decided the cape adds more of an effect. I also have my new host up and running now so I will have new pics up of cloud once the new site is done.

That's really kewl Chrono. Can't wait for you to toss the skin on it :)!!! Does that only replace your saber or will it replace all the sabers?

NEWS FLASH:

I figured you guys would wanna know. I am remodeling his head currently still. I am finally gettin it to look good and not be as complicated. I'm gonna stay up late tonight workin on him b/c there's no school tomorrow. I will post screens tonight or tomorrow probably. He's coming along nicely.

He's holding it upside down...because it's the only way it will look right when he is attacking. I have no idea why but that's the way it works. I have a temp skin on it right now while I work on the UV maps, but having a little trouble getting the skin to work.

Almost forgot, yea it does replace all kyle sabers. I don't remember how to make it JediMod compatible, so if anyone wants to take the MD3 and do so it's fine with me.

Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-

He's holding it upside down...because it's the only way it will look right when he is attacking. I have no idea why but that's the way it works. I have a temp skin on it right now while I work on the UV maps, but having a little trouble getting the skin to work.

Almost forgot, yea it does replace all kyle sabers. I don't remember how to make it JediMod compatible, so if anyone wants to take the MD3 and do so it's fine with me.

If you want I can make it JediMod compadible. Send it to TheWhiteRaider@hotmail.com all I will need is of course the .md3 and image file(.jpeg,.tga stuff like that).

Alright. Here you go - skin is not final (just a placeholder until I finish skinning it for real), but the model is completely done.

swords.jpg

And yes, the lightsaber glow is hidden as best as it possibly can be within the blade, it does not stick out of the side like the original Buster Sword made by someone did.

Archived