Home

Hi Newbies

Jedi Spy

I tell you what PERSON WHO WE ALL AGREED WILL NEVER BE CALLED THIS AGAIN , I will say that I am sorry for flaming you. It is just annoying when people come here and start saying their better than anyone and will kill and own everyone here. I don't like it, like I said it's annoying.

But, if you do get beat, then respect the person that beat you. And if you win, then I will respect you also.

How's that? Fair enough?

Peace

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I agree Trekkies give me the chills.

Star wars people seem to live a pretty normal life and humans still acted human. Star Trek has all these gay ass costumes, I mean lets be real, WTF is with the skin tight jump suits?

Other rants with Star Trek

- Whats the deal with everytime there ship gets hit anywhere something on the bridge blows up? WTF get that **** fixed man!!

- I would love to see space battles that consisted of more then the two ships parking next to eachother and shotting at a snails pace until one of them blows up. They say fire all weapons and they get two missles and a phaser shot....Thats just sad.

- Whats with Klingons fighting with knives? It is the future right? Don't you think they would have something a little more deadly then what 1920's street gangs fought with?

- If the bridge has a little window on top of it, wouldn't that be the first place you'd try to hit?

- They can cure just about any illness or wound yet they freak out when anyone gets a paper cut

This is just a taste of my feelings towards Star trek

/end rant

Thanks

Fatal

Ok people, as of now, I am offended. I am a trekkie, LA DI FREAKIN DA!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not Bash Trekkies!

THIS ISN'T EVEN A STAR WARS FORUMS! THIS IS A JKII FORUM!

People can like this game and join the forums and not be a fan of Star Wars, ya know, so do not assume they all like Star Wars just because they are here........

So stop the bashin of the Trekkies........

Originally posted by Evil Andy

Stark trek owns u all!!!

and whoever doesnt like it is just an idiot who cant understand it!!!

well, I wouldn't go that far to say they are idiots.

But, this thread has gotten SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO off topic it's not even funny, so let's just give it a slap in the right direction, shall we?

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

obi wasnt this thread created for jedi spy to insult us?

is that what we want to do go back on track?

Actually, I didn't even need to read the first post. I didn't need to, because from what I have seen, this thread has had about 12 different subjects, and that stops HERE.

I am about to send a report of thisthread over to a mod here. They will not like it, no more then I have......

Yeah I agree Trekkies give me the chills.
:eyeraise:

Star wars people seem to live a pretty normal life and humans still acted human. Star Trek has all these gay ass costumes, I mean lets be real, WTF is with the skin tight jump suits?
Oh yes I mean those suits are so unreal...and I'll whack you with my saber now:rolleyes: Comon..it's sci-fi as in FICTION,which means unreal. It can be a fantasy,and I heard others say Star Trek is more real than Star Wars too..

Whats the deal with everytime there ship gets hit anywhere something on the bridge blows up? WTF get that **** fixed man!!
Yeah and why do lasers for the stormtroops shoot in small shots,when in real life it's impossible and the laser shoots from the gun to the armor in one beam in real life?IT'S SCI-FI, REMEMBER THAT!

I would love to see space battles that consisted of more then the two ships parking next to eachother and shotting at a snails pace until one of them blows up. They say fire all weapons and they get two missles and a phaser shot....Thats just sad.
Maybe the ship is a scout ship and the weapons are light to make it travel faster?

Whats with Klingons fighting with knives? It is the future right? Don't you think they would have something a little more deadly then what 1920's street gangs fought with?
Either they favor close combat rather than range to make them more of a warrior,or that they could be technology challgenged.

- If the bridge has a little window on top of it, wouldn't that be the first place you'd try to hit?
If a tank has a little opening for the driver to see,why dont they blast that spot? it must be so hard to target that window with weapons,and so they have to target the bigger part of the ship.

They can cure just about any illness or wound yet they freak ou when anyone gets a paper cut
same reason why doctors need to wash after every operation-to keep them healthy. It must take power or something to clean out the illness,and the paper cut is just enough to get a undiscovered desease that they cant fix..

This is just a taste of my feelings towards Star trek

/end rant

Thanks

Fatal

there..I did enough.

Archived