Home

Grappling hook

-Tercero-

Darth Syrup, just give me an e-mail addy or something to send it to. Anyone is welcome to anything that I make for JKII - if think that if the modding community shares a bit more, everyone will benefit from it.

I do still need to UVW map it and skin it, so if you want to hold off on me sending it to you till it's done, I'll get to work on finishing it up, but if you want the current incarnation just to get it in-game, that's cool too - I'll send you the finished version when it's done.

All I ask in return is the ability to beta-test the mod. I just love seeing what you guys can come up with!

One more thing and then I'm done - I know that a lot of coders come through here (this is the coding forum after all...) so I thought I'd post a link to some thoughts I had about combat in JKII...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=817452#post817452

If there's anyone who's interested, just drop me an e-mail, post, or PM.

PS: Darth-Syrup, fantastic work on ForceMod - it's the only way I play JKII anymore...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

could i have a copy someone of the implemented grappling hook my email is SirFobos2021@yahoo.com (yes i know the moon of mars is spelled phobos but the guy on sealabe 2021 where i got this from is kinda stupid so i thought id get that across by spelling it wrong ok) just thought id make that clear so noone says (the moon is spelled phobos not fobos) which pisses me off. ok sorry but please let me have a copy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived