Home

The Lamest Server?

Luc Solar

Oh wow...I really need to vent a bit. :mad:

I just got out of the most disgusting server... It looked all good when I logged on. Full Force FFA, sabers only 1.04 pure server.

Then I started playing... got totally owned a couple of times by the same guy. Didn't think much of it, cause I was playing with a 200+ ping.

Anyways, after a few minutes, his buddy logged on. And they started a massacre. When I left after 10 minutes or so the one in the lead had about 50 frags. (The map was warring factions so no "void" to pump up the frag count) I scored 10 or less.

So how did they do it? Let me tell you:

1) they were unpushable and unpullable. No matter if they used absorb or not (swinging/running/jumping etc.).

2) every time they pulled or pushed I went down. When I had absorb on, I simply froze. And yes, I had push and pull lvl 3 and was standing still facing them.

3) backslashes. A constant UberSpamFest of backstabbing/slashing á la worst days of 1.03. The good old unblockable 100% sure instakill backstab is back! Woohoo!

4) Naturally no-one else was able to use the new/old improved backstabs. I tried it a couple of times, and it worked just like the 1.04 nerfed backstab does.

These guys, however, pulled me down successfully every time, turned their buttocks in my face and sweeped me to death at 100/200. If I went down I died. If I had absorb on, I froze and died.

They seemed very good at stabbing too.. when I went near the tip of their saber (buried in the ground after a DFA), I got the same l337 sweep again.

How totally cool, huh? :rolleyes:

This one poor guy who happened to log on tried to call a vote to kick the worst cheater, but "surprisingly" got admin-kicked two seconds later. The l337 dewd was all like "Next time I'll BAN the mofo!"

So....is this turning into CS? Do you have similar experiences? Is it okay to kill these people IRL?

Damn sounds like you had a sh!tty time!

Anyway please provide the names of the two offenders, the name of their server, and the IP address.

We should be free to post this information since it is a public service to warn other more respectful players about these kinds of prasites, that only seek to weaken and otherwise do harm to this games community and following.

Thank you Luc Solar for bringing this up but you need to go further and give us more info. I will be happy to go verify this information and maybe bring back some usefull screenshots.

Thanks

Fatal

No-no. No mod. Just a regular 1.04.

It's a new Finnish server called Hukkalandia #6. If you see a guy called Terminator (how original!) move on to the next server. Dunno what exactly they're doing and I really don't feel like getting into it much. Perhaps he just has the old 1.03-backstabs enabled and uses force lvl 18. :(

It's really sad. Don't know if they keep doing it 24/7 or how many lamers there are but....avoid that server.

That server is using a server side mod. I doubt it's vulcanis though because then you'd see them running around with dualbladed saber and a server msg would pop up saying so and so is empowered. But more then likely it uses a mod. Go into your gamedata folder and see if there are any mod folders there that weren't there before.

Just checked it out. Uber lame. In every way. Oof, that was bad. Asked the guy if he was doing something with backstabs that we arent. "No." Uh huh.

I also saw his push/pulls as a little off too, being that one of them sent me hurtling from the window of the hanger in deathstar to the door, and barely in the air.

Boycott the server!

ShockV1.89

Archived