Home

Attention Map Makers...we need a....um Map!

Darth Groovy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but really that would be nice cause I have no idea how to create it if I don't know what it looks like.

ok ill post the blueprints as soon as i remake then. ill either post them tonight or tomorow.

Smeh

hey agen i havent seen you sence the "what would you do if you had 6 guys with chainsaws outside your house" thread. ya kinda worryed me for a second there

live with it.

Ok how did spoons get into this thread? :p:D

Anyways Obi and a bunch of us agreed on a mountainous background environment as opposed to a forrest one. So make the Academy to appear in the mountains. If someone could draw us up a map with some crayons or whatever and post it, I will post another thread over in the maps/modeling section of LucasForums. We don't seem to be getting too many offers over here.

hmm, I have heard that a new forum will be made soon, for editing requests, can your posts wait til then? I dont think that map requests are welcome in the mapping forum for some reason...

anyway,I will move this as soon as the new forums open up.

woot, page 2:D

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

hmm, I have heard that a new forum will be made soon, for editing requests, can your posts wait til then? I dont think that map requests are welcome in the mapping forum for some reason...

anyway,I will move this as soon as the new forums open up.

woot, page 2:D

Wow. ANOTHER forum :p

btw SPY, do you remember that you are still a teacher in the academy?

hiissssss, don;t talk to him *kal's fav smile goes here* he's a traitor. grr! "look at me and my modding pwoers, woopoeegoowwoooo!!!! look look i have only been here a few months im a mod, in your face! woooohhhhoooooasdaf! Watch me tell you off for posting this and look at em suck up at me wooohsiogspogoooo :D

:D

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

hiissssss, don;t talk to him *kal's fav smile goes here* he's a traitor. grr! "look at me and my modding pwoers, woopoeegoowwoooo!!!! look look i have only been here a few months im a mod, in your face! woooohhhhoooooasdaf! Watch me tell you off for posting this and look at em suck up at me wooohsiogspogoooo :D

:eyeraise: So what you been dippin' that spoon into lately there big guy?:D

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

im an anti-mod so that dosent bother me much

• 4 months later...

Archived