Home

Attention Map Makers...we need a....um Map!

Darth Groovy

Since our current map maker has prided himself in being a horse's ass.........I am looking for someone to take the job seriously and help us out. I want it to look something like the last 6 shots in this link only bigger with a big courtyard surrounded by a large stone wall. Some shrubs would be nice too depending on how much room is left:

http://www.jedioutcastmaps.com/file.php?id=241

Also insert the LFJA logo on the wall tapestrys.

http://www.angelfire.com/ks3/dathmax/pics.html

Any Questions please contact either myself, Dath Maximus, Obi-Wan 13 or Reb Starblazer

Thanks,

Groovy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dath Maximus

hey you no like my logo?

and it was done on paintshop as a test. it wasnt gonna be the finished product. its a beta!

and whoever does the map should know we want a fighting dojo and dorm room like places.

eventually a second map can be made, but for now whatever is made is good

Hey I like your logo! I'm doing some stuff with it right now. If you want to let Kingpin redo it, that's cool as long as he keeps that same idea with the saber in the middle and letters around the crest. Also he has to give you credit for design.

Also I forgot to mention that this map needs to have bot support and be able to be played as FFA, Team FFA, CTF, and duel........well duel could be optional, but prefered. Also as Dath said, don't forget training rooms like dojo's and classrooms. Any more questions keep in touch with Dath and or myself and we will help as to we are both working off of the same page on this.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Since our current map maker has prided himself in being a horse's ass.........

LOL:DBut then again, not too funny:(...he was not the guy for the job at all...not even a guy to be in the Academy I think...but anyway...

Originally posted by ZBomber

"Darth Maximus, add me to your members list, you must"-Sort of from Yoda, but also from me, the guy who killed santa.B]

You know, I was wondering why santa didn't get my Xmas list last year:rolleyes: :D

Archived