Home

Float?

DarkMIS

Float can be done in 1.04. Never could figure out how to do it myself but the blue lunge technique still works. These 3 guys were running around pull and backstabbing (1.03 version) and nobody could duplicate what they were doing. I asked them how and they said that they had disabled some of the new commands in the 1.04 patch. Could be bs on their part but they did float by using blue lunge and it was on a 1.04 server because I couldn't do a one hit kill with backstab there. Server was called Maltor's Lair or something like that and it was ffa saber only.

It *can* be done in 1.04. I just did it.

Now for all of you who are saying, "SkinWalker's hittin' the peyote again:" go to FES Public Server #1 and try it.

I dunno how it works, but this is like a 1.04 server that thinks it's still 1.03. Backstab seems to be in full effect as well.

This, by the way, is one of my favorite servers. If I cannot get on Hermes, I go here. Hardly anyone there, but the ping is low for me (the server is the same metro area as my home) and If I wait around, someone invariablly shows up.

I'm usually there most nights after 10:30 CST.

SkinWalker

Originally posted by SlapNut

oh and toppdog were did ya get that cool pic?

I was doing a search on avatars besides the StarWars ones & found it on some french avatar site. They had a bunch of Lara ones that were pretty cool, but I had to crop it from 80 x 80 pixels to 70 x 70 pixels to submit it here.

Archived