• South America
    • Africa
    • Other (please state)
    • Yoda

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cjais

I chose the errr.... "Rest of Europe" one... does that mean everything in Europe besides UK? :confused:

Anyhoo - Denmark.

yeah thats europe except for uk

sorry bout missing out your country

i just tried to list the largest english speaking ones then try and fill in the rest

i was gonna have a uk, scandinavia and rest of europe (cos a lot of people here are scandinavian) but i ran out of options:(

Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

yeah thats europe except for uk

sorry bout missing out your country

i just tried to list the largest english speaking ones then try and fill in the rest

i was gonna have a uk, scandinavia and rest of europe (cos a lot of people here are scandinavian) but i ran out of options:(

LMFAO!

I can't blame ya for missing out on Denmark mate, it's such a tiny country that people think it's some province in Sweden...

And I am aware of the lack of options in the poll, but most people are gonna write more specifically where they are anyway so it doesn't matter to me.

Am I the first American to post here? :lol:

Actually I was up at around that time (5-10 am). Sounds scary until you find out I still haven't gone to bed yet..... :D

Yea, Sunday in America is recouperation day. Everyone's usually got something to do on Saturday night and no sane person gets up before noon unless they have to.

;)

its 11:30 where i am right now. i just got up and so far im the first canadian to post here. i wonder if any other canucks will be posting here.... there arent all that many of us out there. and a good portion of them are francophones so i doubt they'd be posting on these forums.

my guess would be america leading by the majority and uk coming up second. i think yoda may beat my fair country... sniff sniff.

Archived