Home

Kyle Model!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey Mania

I usually like to post more realistic posts, but it'd be good to have dismemberments randomly by missle weapons. By missle I mean all the guns, not a lightsaber. I think it would be cool if some weapons had a chance that the shot that takes the life of someone completely out that the place the shot hit would have some % chance of falling off. BAsically enable dismemberments for long range weapons, but not occuring all the time. More like JKII with dismemberments, but without G_saberrealisticcombat 1 (or 2) enabled. I dunno if this is possible, but maybe it'd be a bonus.

I proposed to the team that it would be cool if the fusion cutter would dismember parts, since its a mining tool but Kyle uses as a weapon.

I think theres ways to augment the possibility of dismembering happening, by code, without making it a %100 chance.

I should really check the public forums more often....

The Kyle Model should support dismemberment and facial animations. I haven't tested it out yet, as I still have to work out some other things, and would prefer to have my skin for it mostly done before I start to fix bugs....

And thanks for the compliments on it!

• 4 weeks later...

Will Kyle be wearing different clothes. Jabba's Ship he's in nothing more than his boots pants, and a white shirt. And on fuel station Ergo, Jan says he will go in disguise as a smuggler. Or was that just to get a landing permit? You gotta do something with the Jabba's ship level at least. Awsome skin, a lot better than the one I downloaded from Jediknightii.net!

Well, the model should support facial animations, but I have yet to test it out....

And as far as releasing it early, I don't know about that. While the skin isn't too far from being done, I still need to add a skeleton, test it in game, and still debug anything that might come up....

That, and I might want to keep it as an extra perk for only the mod. It might help promote it if I were to release it before hand, but I'm not sure exactly sure what will be done as far as that.

Reguardless, it won't be done for a little while yet...

...let's just worry about possible release After it's finished. ;)

Originally posted by infinity_blade

That, and I might want to keep it as an extra perk for only the mod. It might help promote it if I were to release it before hand, but I'm not sure exactly sure what will be done as far as that.

I don't think there should be any problem promoting this TC. Everyone that has any slight interest in JK will download this regardless whether the model is released or not.

Originally posted by mariners2001

Everyone that has any slight interest in JK will download this regardless whether the model is released or not.

Well, while I don't know about Everyone with Any interest in JK wanting it....

...You mistook what I said. When I said that "I don't know what will be done as far as that", I meant that I don't know if I'll release the model before hand. That, and I don't know what else is planned for promotion or early release, if any.

And as far as promotion, I merely said it might help. I felt that it might be better to retain exclusivity to the mod, yet having a taste before hand might whet peoples' appetites some. Maybe ease their waiting some, but as I said, I don't know yet.

Also, when I made that statement, it was essentially a "I don't have any answers for any of that right now" approach. :)

Originally posted by Katarn07

Will Kyle be wearing different clothes. Jabba's Ship he's in nothing more than his boots pants, and a white shirt. And on fuel station Ergo, Jan says he will go in disguise as a smuggler. Or was that just to get a landing permit? You gotta do something with the Jabba's ship level at least. Awsome skin, a lot better than the one I downloaded from Jediknightii.net!

Scratch the smuggler disguise. Kyle recieves a medal at the end of the game in his normal outfit. But the Anteevy Winter Parka and Jabba's Prisoner skins would enhance gameplay.

Archived