Home

So, whazzup with Dominic Armatio these days? What's he doing these days?

Tmansdc

Originally posted by CrazyOldMan

Look him up on the IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com

He provided some voices for Jedi Knight 2 I believe.

man, i kind of wish he still answered his e-mail or still went on to IRC. than i could MAYBE (probably not though) see what's up these days. i wonder if he'll do a cameo/minor voice on Full Throttle 2 and/or Sam and Max 2? It would be interesting to see wouldn't it? I just still wish he answered his e-mail (he still has the same e-mail address, if he didn't it would have e-mailed me back saying "Mailer Daemon, Address Unknown" but it didn't. why doesn't he check it anymore? or is he pissed off with all of us fans. or perhaps it's because EMI is two years old now. And that's probably why he doesn't go into IRC anymore. I just became a MI fan in Feb. 2002. Should have become one earlier than I could have been there when he was.

Originally posted by RemiO

If you get a mailer daemon like that, it just means you're writing to an address that doesn't exist anymore. He's pretty good at replying to e-mails from what I've heard.

thanks. just two more things. one, how long does it take him and 2, can you please let me back on the chat after i've had a few days to cool off? Thanks.

Also, Remi, you live in Spokane? (well duh, stupid question) I was born there! What's been going on lately in Spokane? I haven't been there since August 1998. What's happened since then?

I don't know how long it takes him, since I've never written him. He's a nice guy though, so probably not long.

Heh, I came to Spokane in June of '98, and it has changed a lot since then. You probably wouldn't recognize it. Well, you would, but it has changed for the better, and even though the whiners are still around, they're being ignored a whole lot more. :)

Originally posted by RemiO

I don't know how long it takes him, since I've never written him. He's a nice guy though, so probably not long.

Heh, I came to Spokane in June of '98, and it has changed a lot since then. You probably wouldn't recognize it. Well, you would, but it has changed for the better, and even though the whiners are still around, they're being ignored a whole lot more. :)

you sure he still has the same e-mail? I know I know, too many questions, but i just want to make sure. i'm just a guy who's unsure of himself and likes to be sure. and plus can my ban from the IRC room be temporary? (you know, like a week or so?) Answer both questions please. I sure would like to go to Spokane in a few years to see how much it's changed. Like Riverfront Park, Spokane River, etc. AND THIS TIME I WON'T ASK ANYMORE QUESTIONS AFTER THIS. just answer them all. sometimes I think of Spokane and get homesick ya know.

(okay so half is off-topic, i'm just a half and half type of guy)

edit: I read somewhere though that he doesn't go on IRC anymore (That I believe and is probably 90% true) and that he doesn't respond to e-mails anymore (not sure on that yet)

Last time I wrote to him, it took him a few months before he could answer me.

Guess what... What if Dom got like 100 e-mails and could only answer a few? Try again, and he'll maybe answer yours.

He said that he got like 70-120 e-mails last I talked to him, and could not answer them all. If you didn't get a reply then you could send it again, and he would try to reply to you.

:D

Archived