Home

NJOM : New Jedi Order Mod .

Tchouky

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JaiFiKun : that's cool.

you'll have to do a few sprites, the menu's gfx and a few design sketches...

here is my mail : martin.tck@wanadoo.fr

send me yours so i we can add you to the team....

btw i suggest you download mirc it's really easy to use and we 'll be able to talk about what needs to be done and how it should look like ...

http://www.mirc.com

Originally posted by Pnut_Master

hehe...well im just fooling around with photoshop...how comes the mod :)?

Photoshop is excellent. Don't be fooled by that crappy NJO banner I threw together, but I'm pretty good with it. :)

Site Updates:

-Added Screenshots (14)

-Added Guestbook

-Added News Guestbook (Best I could do without a lot of coding, is password protected so email me for the password)

Also emailed jkii.net and got them to post in the news.

nice! We made the main page..erm i mean you guys! ya! I hope this means we get some more fans :)

Btw Dl...uh in the screenshots part..could you say that the stuff was provided by Pnut_Master..and that the shots are only representations of what will come..not the mod itself..thanks

i dunno if you guys are still in the business of taking suggestions... ;)

i think that the vong are described as "not existing in the force," but that doesn't mean the force can't affect them. force seeing, mind trick, grip, team heal, drain, stuff like that obviously wouldn't do a darned thing to them. but telekinetics (push/pull), grip, lightning, i would think that those would still affect vong. and maybe you could add in some new force powers, to account for developments in the NJO books.

Updated the site a bit.

Changed font from Fixayds to Arial Black to make it look more "professional"

Removed borders.

Added Staff members.

Added WIP screenshot of Amphistaff.

Added new banner to novels, main page, timeline and characters.

Set up mailing list.

dunno if you guys are still in the business of taking suggestions...

i think that the vong are described as "not existing in the force," but that doesn't mean the force can't affect them. force seeing, mind trick, grip, team heal, drain, stuff like that obviously wouldn't do a darned thing to them. but telekinetics (push/pull), grip, lightning, i would think that those would still affect vong. and maybe you could add in some new force powers, to account for developments in the NJO books.

of course we are :)

we can always sugestions ..

force push and pull aren't really effective against vongs....

Anakin pushed one once but it was really more difficult than pushing a human ....

grip doesn't work the same way either cause they can't pull the vong off easily... they just empty is lungs from air....

force lightning will work off course....

keep the ideas comming :)

Yes, i agree with Syrup's idea...very simple to do, not as hard as screwing around with even more coding..

If you choose to be a fight of the light..you'll have like 1-2 points for each darkside power. If you're a warrior of the darkness you'll get like 1-2 points for each lightside power.

Archived