Home

Lfwf

Agen

Welcome to another competitive Agen_Terminator thread :D

In this you will choose a tag team partner and you both come up with how yo udefeat the other oppoenent, I am a Ref but i also play.

Start choosing the tag teams and let the games begin! I choose hmmmmm, Darklighter! :D do you agree darkie?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just being like the people on real wrestling :D (sigh) and i won't paly that muc hanyway

Yous both have a trun at kicking the other teams ass and whoever's is best or Better they win, Other teams if they feel like it can interrupt andk ick ass, remember the more you get beat the morel iekly you are to get beat up. You can make freind and foe or whatever you want :D

I used to paly D&D quite often :)

It isn't liek the versus thread i suppsoe it could be but it's 2 forum members and their personalities and generally much deeper. Them ore it goes on we can determine and then other people can ref control and such when i'm not here :)

Fine, if he agrees then good for you, you and him will be in the first match against ?????? and ??????

And yes you are allowed to include things that are trates, such as obi coudl use his staff, i coudl use the SPOON etc. :)

-------------

Well if they read down to here they'll be fine That means yo u guys jsut helped me write the rules. But they're too freeform to be put down in numbers.

Archived